The LPI Research Companion – is a regular free download for LPI Members that summarises recent L&D research, so you don’t have to worry about wading through hundreds of pages. Latest Issue 11 – February 2019 Edelman Trust Barometer 2019 Global Talent Trends, LinkedIn The State of Digital Transformation 2018-19 edition, Altimeter How to solve a problem like L&D, Knowledgepool…
Director/CEO – Humanitarian Leadership Academy Farringdon, London – with international travel Permanent This is a rare opportunity to lead...
Global body for workplace learning and development will present recommendations for digital transformation readiness. The leading authority on workplace...
The Institute will be closing at 12.30 on Tuesday 24th December and reopening at 09.00 on Thursday 02nd January
“The frogs that fell into the well now think that’s the universe” Jim Harrison I was grateful to spend...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
31 March 2006, 01 November 2006, 04 December 2008. Three dates of particular significance to me… These relate to...
The world of learning technologies is a global one. Often at events and through networks, I meet people from...
How can L&D become more relevant to the wider business? Not by claiming a ‘seat at the table’, but...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 11 hours, 27 minutes ago
active 14 hours, 10 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 46 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 25 minutes ago
active 1 day, 11 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Tackle the biggest challenges in modern learning and development, with this series of FREE webinars, Q&A panels, debates, interviews and seminars based on the top challenges in learning submitted to the LPI by you and from leading L&D research.
Partner News Feeds
- Jill Thornton: "Remember to take some time out for yourself" July 14, 2020
- What to do if you're furloughed and feeling like a phony July 14, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020