The LPI Research Companion – is a regular free download for LPI Members that summarises recent L&D research, so you don’t have to worry about wading through hundreds of pages. Latest Issue 11 – February 2019 Edelman Trust Barometer 2019 Global Talent Trends, LinkedIn The State of Digital Transformation 2018-19 edition, Altimeter How to solve a problem like L&D, Knowledgepool…
Sorry to bore you all with a story about flying. However, it is healthier for my marriage if I...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
L&D’s number one priority has to be business alignment. We have to provide and facilitate learning that meets the...
Why companies outside of the L+D industry are doubling their marketing spend. Within our marketing company we have found...
In the corporate world, your success as an organization depends on your employees to a great extent. What kind...
Latest Issue – June 2016 There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
Partner News Feeds
- Ella Richardson, LEO: Learning ecosystems March 19, 2019
- Jasmine Kundra joins Omniplex to lead customers to success March 19, 2019
- Jeff Fissel: gomo learning in 2019 March 19, 2019
- Video: putting John Adair’s leadership theory into action March 20, 2019
- How to future-proof L&D March 19, 2019
- Digital learning: how L&D can make the most of technology March 18, 2019