The LPI Research Companion – is a regular free download for LPI Members that summarises recent L&D research, so you don’t have to worry about wading through hundreds of pages. Latest Issue 11 – February 2019 Edelman Trust Barometer 2019 Global Talent Trends, LinkedIn The State of Digital Transformation 2018-19 edition, Altimeter How to solve a problem like L&D, Knowledgepool…
I recently attended the Charity Learning Consortium conference and re met brand expert Jennifer Holloway. We first met 4...
The rate and pace of digital transformation is impacting all business functions. HR is at the center of this...
We can all admit that our actions aren’t always entirely pleasant. This could be caused by external stresses, unsatisfied...
I think it is important to be inspired as an L&D professional, otherwise how do you maintain your enthusiasm?...
Too many organisations are focused on learning tools without understanding how employees learn. It’s time to start prioritising learners ahead...
Like many people, I am registered with a number of social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn..etc. Regularly I...
How often have you been to an event where a ‘Life Coach’, ‘Inspirational Speaker’ or ‘Motivational Guru’ has told...
The results of this years Learning Survey have been released to members of The Learning & Performance Institute and is...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 19/05/2019 - 22/05/2019
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards