There is a shift going on in the world of business and it is momentous. Business is moving from the old-style Masculine values of competition, dominance, individualism and profit above all – to more Feminine values of synergy, purpose, networks, nurturing, collaboration and profit through people. With this shift significant changes are coming. Women will become the dominant force in…
Multiple studies show a correlation between a robust New Hire programme and increased retention, reduced turnover and enhanced productivity...
I have had no issue with the Kirkpatrick model, as it has always made sense to me. Just recently...
Steve Rayson was inspired recently when he caught up with Martin Baker. Martin is the founder and CEO of...
This is a longform addition to a post on what L&D teams should be doing during the COVID crisis....
When you buy a full conference ticket for LEARNING LIVE this month, you’ll be entered into a prize draw...
At the recent CLO Connect and Learning Directors Network meeting the members took part in a discussion which was...
LEARNING NOW tv – a new live-streamed tv programme for L&D pros is here – sign up now! LEARNING NOW...
5 ways social media impacts the workplace – Abhijit Bhaduri, Chief Learning Officer, Wipro The increasing use of social...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 5 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 37 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 2 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 9 minutes ago
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- How Samsung transformed their multilingual sales network training
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
[Free Webinar] From Bookcase to Cyberspace - Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
Thursday 4th June 2020
13.00 BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Omniplex survey reveals 85% of digital learning professionals are worried about the impact of Covid-19 on their organisation June 3, 2020
- Filtered and The Sutton Trust help disadvantaged students apply to university post COVID-19 June 3, 2020
- Upside Learning expands its footprint in Europe June 2, 2020