There was much talk at this year’s Learning Technologies Summer Forum about the skills required of an L&D team to provide relevant support to the organisation. Currently NPS scores for L&D departments are woeful and this is largely of our own making. Despite being strong advocates of the value of learning technologies, as a group, we haven’t engaged the organisation…
The notion of a Netflix for learning has been floating about for a few years now. I have heard...
Healthy workplaces are more productive, are seen as good places to work and can attract top talent. These...
Someone asked me recently why don’t “people” just take responsibility? Why don’t more people not only feel empowered by...
“Siloed departments, fixed roles and tasks, hierarchical structures, top down controlled strategies, action plans and funding mechanisms. Our dominant...
With the announcement late last year of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series...
An article I wrote last week – Learning at big companies – became my most popular. It was a...
…… Would it help if we stopped talking about learning in L&D? There is a ring of the perverse...
Compliance Training. Two words often dreaded amongst businesses and their employees, due to its stigma as boring and tedious....
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 24 minutes ago
active 35 minutes ago
active 53 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Explore the benefits of open source with Totara at LEARNTEC 2020 January 23, 2020
- imc at Learning Technologies 2020: e-learning trend competency-based learning in the focus January 22, 2020
- Learning Pool appoints learning leader and #WomenInLearning co-founder, Sharon Claffey Kaliouby to help guide North American expansion January 22, 2020
- The TJ Podcast: January 2020 January 23, 2020
- Invitation to take part in the first annual Climate Coaching Action Day on 5 March 2020 January 23, 2020
- Will Brexit hinder UK tech growth? January 22, 2020