There was much talk at this year’s Learning Technologies Summer Forum about the skills required of an L&D team to provide relevant support to the organisation. Currently NPS scores for L&D departments are woeful and this is largely of our own making. Despite being strong advocates of the value of learning technologies, as a group, we haven’t engaged the organisation…
There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep...
This blog was originally published on my own wordpress site in August 2015 but felt I needed to add...
Last week I had to undergo a minor medical procedure, nothing drastic, but something that previously would have necessitated...
It’s a truism that you get what you measure in a team or a business. When L&D acts as...
I’m currently working (as part of a larger group) to re-define the Customer experience principles within my business with...
Issy Nancarrow explains the tricks often missed within Learning and Development to make an impact and provide tangible results
I believe it is really important to acknowledge when people have been helpful and especially if done with a...
Carol Dweck, author of ‘Mindset’ and Professor at Stanford University writes about two mindsets; a “fixed mindset, where you...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 19/05/2019 - 22/05/2019
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards