Relatable content is a big part of a winning L&D strategy. Users are far more likely to engage with content shared by their colleagues, peers, and friends – and it’s getting easier for them to create it. We live in an always-on, always-connected world. The ubiquity of social media has irrevocably changed the way that we discover, experience and share…
2019 will be the year that the role of Humans will become more clearly defined in relation to the...
Prestigious award presented at the 2019 Learning Awards expected to draw high-calibre candidates. Nominations are now being taken for...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we continue the series of the L&D QuestionTime where we hear...
In this weeks QuestionTime we hear the view and opinions of LPI Consultant Craig Hamill. In your opinion what...
The hysteria about the future of artificial intelligence (AI) is everywhere. There seems to be no shortage of sensationalist...
TLDR: The distribution model for music has transformed our relationship with it. Although the experiences we now have with...
I recently attended the Charity Learning Consortium conference and re met brand expert Jennifer Holloway. We first met 4...
There are some simple things you can do on your network to make it more secure. This article provides 6 easy...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 37 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 18 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 25 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 36 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 19 minutes ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- The Critical Skills your Organisation Needs From You Now
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Building the Learning Team to Help Your Organisation Thrive
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
If you want to be poised for success with the skills that propel today's L&D, this webinar is for you. You'll discover the key roles and skills of L&D professionals
and how you can understand your current capability and plan your future skills. https://t.co/djYBmBP3k0
Partner News Feeds
- OEB 2019: Reassessing roles in learning October 21, 2019
- eLN Connect 2019 London October 21, 2019
- GuyKat announces the opening of a new office in the US October 21, 2019
- Six tips for creating a learner-centric experience October 21, 2019
- Time management myths – busted October 21, 2019
- All work and no wellbeing? October 18, 2019