Relatable content is a big part of a winning L&D strategy. Users are far more likely to engage with content shared by their colleagues, peers, and friends – and it’s getting easier for them to create it. We live in an always-on, always-connected world. The ubiquity of social media has irrevocably changed the way that we discover, experience and share…
Headspace, the meditation and mindfulness startup, raised $34m funding last month from a range of venture capitalists, business bigwigs...
The thing that irks me most in L&D at the moment is the comparisons made between ‘eating’ and ‘learning’...
The hysteria about the future of artificial intelligence (AI) is everywhere. There seems to be no shortage of sensationalist...
Steve Wheeler writes, below are some thoughts ahead of his presentation at Learning Live 2019: I have been invited...
The expectation amongst modern employees is that work equals learning. Indeed, learning and development opportunities now rank more highly...
In this post David Kelly curates resources shared via the backchannel of the Learning Technologies Conference & Exhibition being held...
To me accelerated learning is somewhat of a misnomer, because it is not just about speed. As well as reading...
In this 5 minute video Fellow of the Learning & Performance Institute Clive Shepherd looks at how modern workers...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 6 hours, 38 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 1 minute ago
active 9 hours, 18 minutes ago
active 9 hours, 30 minutes ago
active 1 day, 8 hours ago
Partner News Feeds
- Instilled Wins Award for Best Advance in Emerging Learning Technology December 6, 2019
- Why new technology means the marketing sector needs to raise its game December 6, 2019
- eLN Connect 2019 news highlights December 6, 2019
- Three ways to support parents’ emotional health at work, and why it's good for business December 6, 2019
- Deliver more for less in 2020: learning technology trends to watch out for December 5, 2019
- In-house team manager coaching December 4, 2019
- The TJ Awards 2019 announce their winners at historic London venue December 6, 2019
- Developing the future generation December 6, 2019
- From TJ magazine: L&D - a call to action on climate change December 6, 2019