Community Management is an evolving role and organizations are beginning to see the need for this role. In this post, I want to talk about the different hats that we need to don as community managers. The premise of this post is that when an organization makes a conscious effort to move towards a more social way of doing business,…
This new online platform helps L&D professionals rapidly build competence in essential skills to future-proof their roles. Built on...
In this video Nick Bate and Nick Jones of accredited LPI provider Blue Eskimo look at the skills in Learning & Development...
If you are easily squeamish, this is probably not the blog post for you. If you are waiting for...
If you were going to introduce curation into learning in your organisation, what would you do? What would it...
As the change in working age retirement starts to filter through the number of people over 60 still in...
The hysteria about the future of artificial intelligence (AI) is everywhere. There seems to be no shortage of sensationalist...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2020 Learning Awards, we continue this series of the L&D QuestionTime where we...
Post launch of a new product or concept, begins the vicious cycle of customer acquisition followed by a tutorial...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 17 hours, 36 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 44 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 44 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 18 minutes ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- Learning strategy: eight steps to removing the ‘fear factor’ July 13, 2020
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020
- Six visual design tips for effective elearning July 13, 2020
- Transfer in digital training: Quick-and-easy tools with great impact pt2 July 13, 2020