Lucy Standing is a chartered business psychologist and vice chair of the Association for Business Psychology. She is the founder of ViewVo, a shadowing service that connects those who want to learn what it’s like to do a job with experts in that field. Lucy will be speaking at Learning Live on September 6th and 7th on the social aspect…
Words are one of our most useful tools as designers of digital content. We could use them to show...
As the change in working age retirement starts to filter through the number of people over 60 still in...
The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) is proud to announce the finalists for the 2018 Learning Awards, the learning...
L&D often finds itself trapped between the demands of business objectives and individual learner needs, but there is a...
Tess Robinson writes: In a previous life I worked for a university. They were huge fans of the three...
A couple of weeks ago I wrote an article on whether legacy L&D infrastructure was aligned with the habits...
As L&D professionals we talk a great deal about learning when and where we wish and in the style...
The tools available for creating e-learning content are stuck in the dark ages, which means we’re not delivering the...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 16 hours, 48 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 56 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 56 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 31 minutes ago
active 1 day, 8 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- Learning strategy: eight steps to removing the ‘fear factor’ July 13, 2020
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020
- Six visual design tips for effective elearning July 13, 2020
- Transfer in digital training: Quick-and-easy tools with great impact pt2 July 13, 2020