Lucy Standing is a chartered business psychologist and vice chair of the Association for Business Psychology. She is the founder of ViewVo, a shadowing service that connects those who want to learn what it’s like to do a job with experts in that field. Lucy will be speaking at Learning Live on September 6th and 7th on the social aspect…
The continuation of the series in support of the 2016 learning at Work Week theme – connect. View Part...
A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of speaking at a The Learning and Performance Institutes CLO...
Donald H Taylor writes: I am optimistic about the future of L&D, and with good reason. We’ve learned more...
Artificial intelligence (A.I.) is a technological advance for humankind that has some people excited and others terrified of what...
Each year, Learning & Performance Institute accredited provider Blue Eskimo undertakes an annual work and salary survey of the training...
Mobile learning is about disseminating information and learning through a mobile device. However, under no circumstances is mobile learning...
Rachel Burnham writes: I have written before about how important it is to focus on performance in L&D and...
In my last post we talked about why leaders should be engaged in asynchronous learning. This post talks about...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 9 hours, 34 minutes ago
active 10 hours, 6 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 4 minutes ago
active 1 day, 14 hours ago
active 1 day, 15 hours ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Why we need connected leaders to thrive in the fourth industrial revolution January 28, 2020
- Why training is often not the right solution January 27, 2020
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success January 24, 2020
- Book excerpt: Manage your language January 27, 2020
- The professional development trends to watch in 2020 January 24, 2020
- Leadership is a life skill January 24, 2020