Apprenticeships provide a means for individuals – especially those from disadvantaged backgrounds – to ascend the layers of society. They provide low-barrier access to high-quality training and stable employment, circumventing major costs and entry barriers in accessing higher education. However, the picture is far from simple. This report finds there is significant nuance and variation in social mobility performance within the apprenticeships landscape, on three crucial…
A FREE eBook for individuals and organisations considering purchasing learning products or services This guide is designed to help...
…..Is the most important skill in future proofing Change Agility? Technology is already disrupting almost every industry and workforce,...
Applications are now open for LEARNING LIVE 2019. Brought to you by The Learning & Performance Institute LEARNING LIVE is...
The sports world would never be without their top coaches, and neither should we. Here Gary Cattermole advises businesses...
A short video in support of the 2016 Learning at Work theme, Connect. View Part One here Connect with...
At this year’s LearningLive Question master Nigel Paine, will put your questions to our expert panel. Television’s most established...
5 advantages of using Learning Management Systems in the Automotive Industry The Automotive Industry is going through an immense...
This post is a question really, or a rumination. I am keen to gather feedback and ideas about this....
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 39 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 41 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 5 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 13 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 13 minutes ago
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- How Samsung transformed their multilingual sales network training
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
[Free Webinar] From Bookcase to Cyberspace - Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
Thursday 4th June 2020
13.00 BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Omniplex survey reveals 85% of digital learning professionals are worried about the impact of Covid-19 on their organisation June 3, 2020
- Filtered and The Sutton Trust help disadvantaged students apply to university post COVID-19 June 3, 2020
- Upside Learning expands its footprint in Europe June 2, 2020