Apprenticeships provide a means for individuals – especially those from disadvantaged backgrounds – to ascend the layers of society. They provide low-barrier access to high-quality training and stable employment, circumventing major costs and entry barriers in accessing higher education. However, the picture is far from simple. This report finds there is significant nuance and variation in social mobility performance within the apprenticeships landscape, on three crucial…
This week in L&D QuestionTime we catch up with Doug Shaw. Doug advises a wide range of businesses and...
Before you clicked on this story, did you watch a YouTube video? Download an ebook? Or perhaps you walked...
Learning Culture, skills and talent agility. The recent Knowledgepool Human to Hybrid research has shown that business leaders regard...
Latest Issue – June 2016 There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can...
As the rate of change in the business environment continues to increase, project –based work has become a vehicle...
Sarah Davies, Rising Star Gold Award winner at the Learning Awards 2019, talks to Learning News about her work...
Upside Learning, a leading provider of learning technology solutions, has released an eBook titled ‘Responsive eLearning Design &...
In this 5 minute video Fellow of the Learning & Performance Institute Clive Shepherd looks at how modern workers...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 29 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 13 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 24 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 42 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 2 minutes ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Explore the benefits of open source with Totara at LEARNTEC 2020 January 23, 2020
- imc at Learning Technologies 2020: e-learning trend competency-based learning in the focus January 22, 2020
- Learning Pool appoints learning leader and #WomenInLearning co-founder, Sharon Claffey Kaliouby to help guide North American expansion January 22, 2020
- The TJ Podcast: January 2020 January 23, 2020
- Invitation to take part in the first annual Climate Coaching Action Day on 5 March 2020 January 23, 2020
- Will Brexit hinder UK tech growth? January 22, 2020