Compliance Training. Two words often dreaded amongst businesses and their employees, due to its stigma as boring and tedious. So, what is compliance training? It is simply educating staff on company policies, laws and regulations. Therefore, it is essential training as it prevents companies from facing any legal consequences or loss of business caused by staff misconduct. As a result,…
I played in a pub band for a few years. I joined the band because I loved the instrument,...
Relatable content is a big part of a winning L&D strategy. Users are far more likely to engage with...
Last week I had to undergo a minor medical procedure, nothing drastic, but something that previously would have necessitated...
Everything you’ve always wanted is on the other side of fear. George Addair Being an entrepreneur means confronting your...
Lizzie Rhodes-James reflects one day one of Learning Technologies London #LT19UK – here are her 3 conference sessions and...
In a previous article on social learning, I discussed different ways and sources of learning as well as some basic...
Least important — Most important Where would you place learning on this spectrum for your company? I’ve been talking...
In the 7th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 59 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 3 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 6 minutes ago
active 1 day, 3 hours ago
active 1 day, 4 hours ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Explore the benefits of open source with Totara at LEARNTEC 2020 January 23, 2020
- imc at Learning Technologies 2020: e-learning trend competency-based learning in the focus January 22, 2020
- Learning Pool appoints learning leader and #WomenInLearning co-founder, Sharon Claffey Kaliouby to help guide North American expansion January 22, 2020
- The TJ Podcast: January 2020 January 23, 2020
- Invitation to take part in the first annual Climate Coaching Action Day on 5 March 2020 January 23, 2020
- Will Brexit hinder UK tech growth? January 22, 2020