What are the principles of workplace L&D? Donald H.Taylor writes, I’m on a journey, going back to basics in workplace learning and development (L&D). On the way I’d like to discuss some principles in our field and hopefully reach agreement on how to articulate them. The principles will be as concise and clearly expressed as I can make them. Each…
The eLearning market is always buzzing with inventiveness and excitement. Technology is the great enabler, and Learning and Development...
As we load up the hand cart and set off for an unknown destination, it can’t have escaped anyone’s...
The third of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give you...
Recently BBC2 broadcast “Who’s the Boss,” – three programmes exploring how companies could transform their recruitment with Collaborative Hiring. Henry Stewart was...
They trusted me with our most valuable asset, our people. They gave me stewardship over a large cash investment...
Wikipedia states a Personal Learning Network to be: ‘… an informal learning network that consists of the people a...
If you take 15 minutes to reflect at the end of the day, you can improve your productivity by...
In the continuing series we catch up with Debbie Carter – Editor In Chief at TJ. In your opinion...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 21 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 37 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 53 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 58 minutes ago
Get ready for 2020 - the year of live online learning - with this myth-busting webinar. Dec 10th at 1pm GMT. Register http://bit.ly/35b0KIU #virtualclassroom #liveonlinelearning #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- World of Learning 2019 news highlights December 12, 2019
- eThink Education Wins Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Award December 12, 2019
- Chartered Institute of Marketing launches apprenticeships for all levels of marketers December 12, 2019
- How to boost a feedback culture based on praise December 13, 2019
- Lifelong learning: why it matters to the next UK Government December 12, 2019
- How to get things done as a learning professional in 2020 December 12, 2019
- How to empower yourself and your staff with time management training December 13, 2019
- New research points to a billion-dollar market for LXP December 13, 2019
- TJ Newsflash: 12 December December 12, 2019