A computer is much more than a slide projector or a video player. Yes, it can do the work of those devices without breaking sweat but this is hardly what they were designed for. A computer is not fulfilling its potential by simply pulling in information from a data store and delivering it out to a screen and speakers. It…
I remember not so long ago, developing a learning culture was what L&D professionals were most concerned with. Thinking...
A short video in support of the 2016 Learning at Work theme, Connect. View Part One here Connect with...
In this issue of the ever popular L&D QuestionTime we hear from Darren A.Smith. In your opinion what is the...
As L&D professionals we talk a great deal about learning when and where we wish and in the style...
Microlearning with Intrinsic Reward Matrices: The Integration of Real Time Analytics, Just-in-Time Learning and High Intrinsic Motivation In this...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2020 Learning Awards, we continue this series of the L&D QuestionTime where we...
I was lucky enough to have really cool teachers at school – you know, the type who taught game...
The second part of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 13 minutes ago
active 26 minutes ago
active 31 minutes ago
active 44 minutes ago
active 59 minutes ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Explore the benefits of open source with Totara at LEARNTEC 2020 January 23, 2020
- imc at Learning Technologies 2020: e-learning trend competency-based learning in the focus January 22, 2020
- Learning Pool appoints learning leader and #WomenInLearning co-founder, Sharon Claffey Kaliouby to help guide North American expansion January 22, 2020
- The TJ Podcast: January 2020 January 23, 2020
- Invitation to take part in the first annual Climate Coaching Action Day on 5 March 2020 January 23, 2020
- Will Brexit hinder UK tech growth? January 22, 2020