“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin We cannot deny the fact that learning comes with engagement with the learner. Today, unlike conventional classroom teaching methods, rapid progress in technology has brought learning close to learners. With the introduction of computers at first, followed by mobile devices and tablets,…
Having a website to promote your training business is essential, but is it visible? How do your clients find...
Compliance training is something everybody needs and very few people actually want! We all know how hard it can...
To me accelerated learning is somewhat of a misnomer, because it is not just about speed. As well as reading...
Digital transformation is a term that means both everything – and nothing. To some companies, it’s the difference between...
I was lucky enough to have really cool teachers at school – you know, the type who taught game...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The Year...
It’s all about the reward The learning industry is in a state of flux right now, with an ever...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 32 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 12 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 20 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 31 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 13 minutes ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- The Critical Skills your Organisation Needs From You Now
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Building the Learning Team to Help Your Organisation Thrive
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
If you want to be poised for success with the skills that propel today's L&D, this webinar is for you. You'll discover the key roles and skills of L&D professionals
and how you can understand your current capability and plan your future skills. https://t.co/djYBmBP3k0
Partner News Feeds
- OEB 2019: Reassessing roles in learning October 21, 2019
- eLN Connect 2019 London October 21, 2019
- GuyKat announces the opening of a new office in the US October 21, 2019
- Six tips for creating a learner-centric experience October 21, 2019
- Time management myths – busted October 21, 2019
- All work and no wellbeing? October 18, 2019