“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin We cannot deny the fact that learning comes with engagement with the learner. Today, unlike conventional classroom teaching methods, rapid progress in technology has brought learning close to learners. With the introduction of computers at first, followed by mobile devices and tablets,…
Intro: L&D has been hugely instrumental in helping organisations transition into lockdown and move whole swathes of the working population...
The biggest skills gap among learning professionals today is business skills. This is the result of thousands of independent...
Although hybrid project management methods have been in existence for many years – only recently has the need to...
Compliance training is something everybody needs and very few people actually want! We all know how hard it can...
Using benchmark data from its well-established accreditation programme, the Learning & Performance Institute identifies the 15 highest-scoring internal learning...
The need for effective leadership is obvious, yet it seems training and development programs focused on cultivating new generations...
There is no doubt that the pace of innovation in learning technology is happening at the fastest rate in...
No, we are (probably) not about to be replaced by robots Are the robots about to replace us all,...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 17 hours, 50 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 58 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 58 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 32 minutes ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- Learning strategy: eight steps to removing the ‘fear factor’ July 13, 2020
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020
- Six visual design tips for effective elearning July 13, 2020
- Transfer in digital training: Quick-and-easy tools with great impact pt2 July 13, 2020