About the list “Who is informing your thinking in the learning industry today? Who is able to inspire you with ideas and solutions to problems?” This is one of the questions we ask learning professionals in our regular interview series, L&D Question Time. From the hundreds of responses we’ve had to this question, certain names crop up again and again,…
The role of a Community Manager is becoming well-established with communities being perceived as platforms that have the potential...
This is an interview with Gori Yahaya, founder of training and education consultancy UpSkill Digital. He has over 10...
There are 5 current and common challenges about to hit learning providers. This is a shout-out to those of...
Over the years a lot has been said about microlearning; for some, it is the silver bullet and the...
In April I put up an article called ‘Let’s ditch 70/20/10 and all L&D mantras’ on LinkedIn. It was...
It’s all about the reward The learning industry is in a state of flux right now, with an ever...
Thinking about my kids development process as rugbiers I realize how similar this is with adult learning. I will...
New research shows there is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach to learning. 80 per cent of L&D and HR professionals said...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 19/05/2019 - 22/05/2019
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards