Richard Branson has announced unlimited an holidays policy for Virgin staff….provided, of course, that they get their work done. Technology has made remote work easier and has also made certain staff reachable around the clock, so Branson concluded that, at the end of the day, completed work was a healthier focus than the number of hours clocked. What’s everyone’s views on this?…
I’ve read the word ‘Millennial’ so many times in articles, branding and advertising over the last few months, that...
Remote working or telecommuting has become a well-established norm among corporate enterprises across the globe. While remote working employees...
In the continuing series we this week catch up with Mark Aberdour. In your opinion what is the biggest...
This year as I started my fitness routine, I was reminded by a quote by Addison who said that...
The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) is proud to announce the finalists for the 2020 LEARNING AWARDS, the learning...
In the 2nd of this series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers...
In order to be aligned to the business, L&D has to be talking to the business. That’s the subject...
It seems to be the perennial challenge for L&D leaders: how do you get your employees to want to...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 12 hours, 21 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 4 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 40 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 19 minutes ago
active 1 day, 12 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Tackle the biggest challenges in modern learning and development, with this series of FREE webinars, Q&A panels, debates, interviews and seminars based on the top challenges in learning submitted to the LPI by you and from leading L&D research.
Partner News Feeds
- Jill Thornton: "Remember to take some time out for yourself" July 14, 2020
- What to do if you're furloughed and feeling like a phony July 14, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020