Upside Learning, a leading provider of learning technology solutions, has secured its second recognition of 2014 from Training Industry, with the latest one being for its best value Learning Management System – UpsideLMS. The company has been featured in Training Industry’s 2014 Learning Portal Companies Watch List. This also marks the 4th consecutive time for Upside Learning to be featured…
“It is feeling more and more chaotic for our leaders… change coming in from all directions… and they need...
It’s been five years since the Experience API (xAPI) specification 1.0 was published. Yet still we are only talking...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the...
The Research Companion – a free ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There are so many...
With PwC recently predicting that artificial intelligence will replace seven million jobs by 2037, employees need to learn new...
Creating an effective online training strategy for the employees is an integral part of any organization’s responsibilities, irrespective of...
Top considerations for effectively creating and distributing digital training content. Even in today’s digital-first world, there are still some...
Let’s get scientific – even in adulthood, our brains are continually changing. We call this neuroplasticity. In order to...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Peak Pacific Wins Silver at 2018 Excellence Awards in Technology December 10, 2018
- Richard McCann on presenting December 7, 2018
- HT2 Labs Achieve Triple Win at the Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards 2018 December 7, 2018
- Amit Gautam on Mobile Learning: ‘Honorable Mention’ in eLearning Learning MVP Awards December 7, 2018
- HT2 Labs Announces the Learning Locker® Open Source Awards for Innovation December 6, 2018
- Digital Learning LeadDigital Learning Lead Package Â£55K- Â£65K Basic Salary Location Southwest, Wiltshire Sector E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies Job type Permanent Role , Operations and delivery Job ref LS2560 Ambitious Digital Learning Lead required for our cutting-edge client, a well-recognised brand! You will be responsible for driving the digital learning strategy, development of the learning […]
- Account Director â€“ Learning SolutionsAccount Director â€“ Learning Solutions Package Â£60K-Â£80K Basic +Â£100K-Â£130K OTE Location London Sector Learning and development Job type Permanent Role Job ref NB2344 An outstanding career opportunity with a global provider of learning solutions who have an enviable â€˜Blue Chipâ€™ client base. Using your deep knowledge of learning, relationship building and consultative sales skills, you […]
- Behavioural economics: What's it got to do with L&D Pt2 December 10, 2018
- How to stay motivated during reorganisations December 10, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: Collaborate your way to successful change December 7, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 6 December December 6, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: Plain sailing to equality December 5, 2018