Athletes like Michael Phelps or Usain Bolt are made as much on the field as off the field. They are a result of hard work put in by them, their support staff, coaches, trainers, family, and friends. With all the buzz around the recently-concluded 2016 Rio Olympics, many people have been asking questions: Can eLearning courses or online learning management systems (LMS)…
The term ‘blended learning’ first appeared in the late-1990s when web-based learning solutions started to become more widely used...
Lori Niles-Hofmann writes – I put up a post last week that had quite a few readers clutching their...
We all know the school classroom drill. Children learn about a subject and the theory in the classroom, then...
After I gave a talk on “Learning Culture and Compliance” to a group of legal professionals I decided to...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2020 Learning Awards, we continue this series of the L&D QuestionTime where we...
Much hyperbole has been present in technology and business press lately about the notion of ‘unlocking’ innovation in organisations....
Relax! I have no interest in your recreational habits. Let me explain where the question comes from and all...
Your invitation to join us for The Learning Awards 2018 Live Stream We are excited to announce that this...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 10 hours, 57 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 6 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 19 minutes ago
active 1 day, 11 hours ago
active 1 day, 12 hours ago
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Just one more sleep until the 2020 Learning Awards!
Be sure to follow @LearningAwards for live updates
If you're not lucky enough to have a ticket then do not panic, you can watch the whole event live from 9pm tomorrow using this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFstBlAp73M
Partner News Feeds
- Nimble Elearning has been awarded Cyber Essentials Certification by the IASME Consortium February 19, 2020
- Clothing brand Seasalt Cornwall partners with Fuse to connect its growing workforce February 18, 2020
- iSpring Learn LMS introduces learning tracks, a more intelligent way to automate training February 17, 2020
- Leadership in 2020: why mindset, not skill set is holding leaders back February 19, 2020
- Mental health at work: do we need line manager superheroes? February 18, 2020
- Influencers helping to shape the future of L&D February 17, 2020