There is a wealth of evidence to suggest that coaching helps to optimise learning. From research-based evidence to anecdotal and personal experience, it is clear that our learning experiences – whether in an educational institution or in terms of professional development at work – are considerably enhanced when there is an element of coaching involved. In fact, research by the…
We start a new year of L&D QuestionTime with learning & development specialist Henriette Kloots In your opinion what...
Leadership Delivery Manager (x2) Change your job, change your workplace, change your future… Ricoh`s business centres on developing office...
What follows is about half of a thought. I hope it is better than none. During an excellent two...
Overlearning refers to training a skill even after the performance has plateaued. For example, musicians continue practicing even after...
31 March 2006, 01 November 2006, 04 December 2008. Three dates of particular significance to me… These relate to...
Having a website to promote your training business is essential, but is it visible? How do your clients find...
The expectation amongst modern employees is that work equals learning. Indeed, learning and development opportunities now rank more highly...
There’s a curious division of opinion that has emerged about how innovation can be fostered in organisations. The debate...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 13 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 43 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 43 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 48 minutes ago
active 19 hours, 36 minutes ago
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 19/11/2019 - 20/11/2019
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Learning Together – The LPI Global Partner Conference
- The Learning Awards 2020
Data analysis and impact assessment is L&D's biggest weakness (LPI Capability Map). Build a future-ready and effective team with the Performance Through Learning programme and put learning at the heart of your organisation https://t.co/1qonKrn41g #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- Two Leading Learning Events Now Together Under One Roof November 15, 2019
- New cybersecurity course set to offer non-ICT students a pathway to high demand roles November 14, 2019
- Fuse at World of Learning November 13, 2019
- Personal development: why coaching is a manager’s job November 18, 2019
- The future of learning cultures: driving performance through organisational change November 15, 2019
- 70:20:10 in a Contact Centre Induction November 14, 2019
- Turning the supertanker: How large companies can innovate pt 2 November 18, 2019
- TJ interviews: Sidetrade’s Luke Hennerley November 18, 2019
- Culture is as culture does November 15, 2019