There is a wealth of evidence to suggest that coaching helps to optimise learning. From research-based evidence to anecdotal and personal experience, it is clear that our learning experiences – whether in an educational institution or in terms of professional development at work – are considerably enhanced when there is an element of coaching involved. In fact, research by the…
Coupled Completion and Fantasy Learning The second emerging learning technology we are going to cover in this series is...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards and the ceremony taking place on Thursday...
When is a project manager not a project manager? When it’s a Business Analyst, a Change Lead, a Project...
Technology is constantly changing the way in which we work; and no doubt, it’s been the driver for moving...
Baby boomers (the Me Generation) Born 1940s-mid 1960s Characteristics and work ethic: Belief in higher education Rejected the previous...
It is essential that L&D creates a learning strategy that enables the business to get where it needs to...
Lizzie Rhodes-James reflects one day one of Learning Technologies London #LT19UK – here are her 3 conference sessions and...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 hours, 28 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 44 minutes ago
active 14 hours, 13 minutes ago
active 1 day, 10 hours ago
active 2 days, 6 hours ago
- Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
- Cyber Security Awareness: Your company is only as strong as your weakest employee!
- Managing Upwards by Building Trust
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
Tuesday 2nd June 2020
12 noon BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Training your team on how to work remotely April 29, 2020
- Wake me up when it’s over! (Most training sessions are far too long) April 27, 2020
- Climate Emergency: Our role, blog 3 April 23, 2020