I’m often asked how to use video for learning. Video is an expensive resource so it’s no wonder people are cautious. It’s not uncommon to hear, “We’d love to use video in our learning, but where do we start?” There is a way video can slot into most learning that makes sense to most people both in terms of cost…
I’ve recently completed The Winning Mindset, a digital coaching programme from Jeremy Snape, ex England cricketer and now sports...
My work finds me speaking to people with a wide range of skillsets and experience, often in the same...
What has fascinated me over the past 12 months is how the L&D & HR industry always want things...
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Matt Brewer of Chubb Insurance. What in...
How can L&D become more relevant to the wider business? Not by claiming a ‘seat at the table’, but...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
We continue to shine the Member Spotlight and this week it falls on Graeme Phillips, Senior Manager Product Training...
These are the words, tools, devices and people that summarise the way I learn. A is for AUTONOMY –...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 hours, 37 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 2 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 30 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 13 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 36 minutes ago
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Huge thanks to @thetrickslive who set the dance floor on fire last night. Live music at the @LearningAwards doesn't get better than this! #learningawards #partytime
Partner News Feeds
- Docebo Supercharges European Expansion With DoceboInspire Europe 2020 February 21, 2020
- UpsideLMS launches ‘Let’s Talk Learn-Tech’ Podcast for HR and L&D practitioners February 21, 2020
- Gomo Experts Reveal eLearning Authoring Best Practices in New Ebook February 20, 2020
- English speaking companies failing to empower better communications February 21, 2020
- Learning analytics in academia: the problems and pitfalls of collecting learner data February 20, 2020
- How to get a Pakistan visa? February 20, 2020
- Are we products or producers of our environment? February 21, 2020
- Don’t waste money on wellbeing: A guide to boosting employee engagement in workplace wellness February 21, 2020
- TJ Newsflash: 20 February February 20, 2020