It was a real honour when Don Taylor asked me to chair 2 sessions at Learning Technologies this year. This is THE go to conference for me and is fast becoming the annual meeting of my PLN (Personal Learning Network)! When I first started out in the world of Learning Technology, I was fortune to be introduced to a number…
These musing’s follow those shared shortly after the Learning Technologies conference and some of the comments received, which have...
I got feedback about my face again. I’ve had it before and I’m mostly fine with it… know it…....
In the 2018 L&D Global Sentiment Survey, Donald H Taylor asked over 1,000 people world-wide what they thought would be...
In a recent Learning and Performance Institute poll we posed this question and the result was unequivocally undecided with the...
My work finds me speaking to people with a wide range of skillsets and experience, often in the same...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series we hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The...
Whether you’re a marketer, accountant or engineer by trade, when it comes to developing as a leader, there is...
Are you ready to be disrupted? Personally I am heartily sick of the abuse of this word. From a...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 hours, 42 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 16 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 35 minutes ago
active 2 days, 2 hours ago
active 3 days, 3 hours ago
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Nothing quite surpasses the feeling of winning a well-deserved award.
Presented by British TV icon Claudia Winkleman at the 5-star London Hilton Hotel on Park Lane, the Learning Awards is widely regarded as the L&D sector’s premier awards ceremony.
Partner News Feeds
- Influencers helping to shape the future of L&D February 17, 2020
- International training: top tips for localising e-learning courses February 14, 2020
- Inclusive learning: how to make your L&D initiatives accessible to all February 13, 2020
- iAM Learning celebrate course library CPD certification at Learning Technologies 2020 February 17, 2020
- Does technology help or hinder communication in the workplace? February 17, 2020
- Make yourself a priority with mentoring February 17, 2020