This is fast becoming the question we, at the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) are being asked most. So let’s get straight to it. A true, modern learning organisation does two key things: It encourages personal mastery and cultivates open feedback to see both problems and opportunities on all levels. Some argue that learning organisations attract and retain more talents; indeed…
The LPI Research Companion – is a regular free download for LPI Members that summarises recent L&D research, so...
It has never been a more exciting time for those in the learning & performance profession. More and more...
Informal Learning in Organisations by Robin Hoyle is published by Kogan Page at £29.99. LPI members can order a...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series we hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The...
A new project called #makeamodule #makeadifference run by the Learn Appeal charity is asking e-learning developers, instructional designers and...
Someone asked me recently why don’t “people” just take responsibility? Why don’t more people not only feel empowered by...
“If the rate of change on the outside exceeds the rate of change on the inside, the end is...
In my previous article I addressed why it is important to know as much as possible about your learners...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 10 hours, 33 minutes ago
active 11 hours, 10 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 8 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 35 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 31 minutes ago
Partner News Feeds
- Instilled Wins Award for Best Advance in Emerging Learning Technology December 6, 2019
- Why new technology means the marketing sector needs to raise its game December 6, 2019
- eLN Connect 2019 news highlights December 6, 2019
- Three ways to support parents’ emotional health at work, and why it's good for business December 6, 2019
- Deliver more for less in 2020: learning technology trends to watch out for December 5, 2019
- In-house team manager coaching December 4, 2019
- The TJ Awards 2019 announce their winners at historic London venue December 6, 2019
- Developing the future generation December 6, 2019
- From TJ magazine: L&D - a call to action on climate change December 6, 2019