Most senior people in large organisations only have one job. That is to keep their job. This is not a criticism, because it’s inevitable. It is how hierarchy businesses have evolved over 100 years. The majority of senior people’s time and capacity is spent assessing requests from stakeholders and processing how much risk they present. In a hierarchy business, where…
I have a problem with Netflix. Netflix is all about content personalisation. They treat the ability to deliver the...
We’re all painfully aware that artificial intelligence is poised to revolutionise the world of work. Learning and performance, HR,...
Technical skills will get you an interview, but effective soft skills will get you the promotion. Today’s technical employees...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series we hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The...
There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep...
Nobody has (yet!) changed this critical business statistic: The number one reason people voluntarily leave their jobs is they...
Tess Robinson writes: In a previous life I worked for a university. They were huge fans of the three...
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Andrew Cumiskey. What does the changing nature of...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
active 2 hours ago
active 2 hours, 18 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 39 minutes ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Explore the benefits of open source with Totara at LEARNTEC 2020 January 23, 2020
- imc at Learning Technologies 2020: e-learning trend competency-based learning in the focus January 22, 2020
- Learning Pool appoints learning leader and #WomenInLearning co-founder, Sharon Claffey Kaliouby to help guide North American expansion January 22, 2020
- The TJ Podcast: January 2020 January 23, 2020
- Invitation to take part in the first annual Climate Coaching Action Day on 5 March 2020 January 23, 2020
- Will Brexit hinder UK tech growth? January 22, 2020