I have a problem with Netflix. Netflix is all about content personalisation. They treat the ability to deliver the right content, at the right time, to the right person, as a complete science. And they can take it to some pretty extreme ends. It’s not just categories and ordering and recommendations. It’s the damn covers. You know they say, never…
Learning Culture, skills and talent agility. The recent Knowledgepool Human to Hybrid research has shown that business leaders regard...
In this 5 minute video Fellow of the Learning & Performance Institute Clive Shepherd looks at how modern workers...
With a background in marketing, we understand the best tricks used to engage and inspire action in consumers and...
The number one driver for using technology in your learning strategy is to improve learning access and flexibility. That’s...
Mobile learning is about disseminating information and learning through a mobile device. However, under no circumstances is mobile learning...
In this week’s QuestionTime we hear the views and opinions of one of the Learning & Performance consultant’s Ettie McCormack....
In my previous article I addressed why it is important to know as much as possible about your learners...
How well does your team share insights and knowledge to help collectively solve problems? It could be the difference...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 3 hours, 17 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 48 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 46 minutes ago
active 1 day, 8 hours ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Why we need connected leaders to thrive in the fourth industrial revolution January 28, 2020
- Why training is often not the right solution January 27, 2020
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success January 24, 2020
- Book excerpt: Manage your language January 27, 2020
- The professional development trends to watch in 2020 January 24, 2020
- Leadership is a life skill January 24, 2020