There are many elements to look at when deciding what type of leader you want to be. When searching on Google there are a large variety of different articles on Leadership Skills. Despite all of these, many questions are still left unanswered. This Ultimate Guide aims to answer all of those questions. Before setting off on developing your skills, it…
The Learning & Performance Institute has announced that this years Learning Awards will be livestreamed globally direct from the Dorchester...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we hear from Stephanie Morgan Director of Learning Solutions at Bray Leino Learning. In...
With the increase of remote working we ask if such workers are happy or more isolated then their office...
Knowledge retention is the foundation of development and growth, on an individual and professional basis. However, it can be...
If you’re still thinking about what to do for Learning at Work Week, here are four key steps to...
L&D has to have business leaders on its side if it is to have real business impact. That’s the...
A client recently briefed me ahead of a forthcoming event to a group of recent graduates. I was told...
The one-minute, one-question annual L&D Global Sentiment Survey takes the pulse of the L&D community world-wide. The question has...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
Partner News Feeds
- Video learning back on top March 20, 2019
- Julian Roberts on Essential Skillz’ compliance focus March 20, 2019
- MPS Interactive Systems at LT2019 March 20, 2019
- Citations in adult learning content March 20, 2019
- Video: putting John Adair’s leadership theory into action March 20, 2019
- How to future-proof L&D March 19, 2019
- The TJ Podcast: March 2019 March 20, 2019
- Politics and the performance mindset: Why Britain needs a Crazy Goal March 20, 2019
- How Brexit will change the game for talent management March 18, 2019