There are many elements to look at when deciding what type of leader you want to be. When searching on Google there are a large variety of different articles on Leadership Skills. Despite all of these, many questions are still left unanswered. This Ultimate Guide aims to answer all of those questions. Before setting off on developing your skills, it…
Working in L&D at a big company is a great distinction and privilege. The job – to help lift...
Leadership Delivery Manager (x2) Change your job, change your workplace, change your future… Ricoh`s business centres on developing office...
The rate and pace of digital transformation is impacting all business functions. HR is at the center of this...
What has fascinated me over the past 12 months is how the L&D & HR industry always want things...
There are few of us who, including those of us who work in learning & development, who can change...
“If the rate of change on the outside exceeds the rate of change on the inside, the end is...
An animated explanation of the concept of Continuous Learning by Charles Jennings and the Fuse creative digital arm.
Cognitive computing is the simulation of human thought processes in a computerized model. Cognitive computing involves self-learning systems that...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 19/05/2019 - 22/05/2019
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
Partner News Feeds
- Kallidus announces introductory guide to launching learning in the workplace May 20, 2019
- Speexx and Swiss Exams bring co-branded Speexx and Cambridge Assessment English Prep Courses to Switzerland May 20, 2019
- Learning Technologies Group launches ‘Instilled,’ a new learning experience platform May 17, 2019