What skills does the modern learning and development (L&D) professional need? asks Donald H Taylor. Have your say in this open consultation. Over the past decade, on my travels, I have asked L&D practitioners what skills we will need in the future, and their answers have fallen into two camps. Some leap to the immediate, the tactical. In the past…
There is much discussion these days about whether it is best to live in the moment, whether reminiscing is...
Let’s get scientific – even in adulthood, our brains are continually changing. We call this neuroplasticity. In order to...
In my previous article I addressed why it is important to know as much as possible about your learners...
In a recent Learning and Performance Institute poll we posed this question and the result was unequivocally undecided with the...
“Part of the problem with all this talk about ‘learning experience’ is it’s questionable whether learning is actually experienced...
We all need to know about APIs now. As more and better software and more and better data emerges,...
In the continuing series we hear the views of Bianca Balcanu. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within...
I don’t know about you but mandated workplace learning fails to inspire me anymore. Whether it’s completing annual compliance...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 23 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 53 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 53 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 58 minutes ago
active 19 hours, 46 minutes ago
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 19/11/2019 - 20/11/2019
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Learning Together – The LPI Global Partner Conference
- The Learning Awards 2020
Data analysis and impact assessment is L&D's biggest weakness (LPI Capability Map). Build a future-ready and effective team with the Performance Through Learning programme and put learning at the heart of your organisation https://t.co/1qonKrn41g #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- Two Leading Learning Events Now Together Under One Roof November 15, 2019
- New cybersecurity course set to offer non-ICT students a pathway to high demand roles November 14, 2019
- Fuse at World of Learning November 13, 2019
- Personal development: why coaching is a manager’s job November 18, 2019
- The future of learning cultures: driving performance through organisational change November 15, 2019
- 70:20:10 in a Contact Centre Induction November 14, 2019
- Turning the supertanker: How large companies can innovate pt 2 November 18, 2019
- TJ interviews: Sidetrade’s Luke Hennerley November 18, 2019
- Culture is as culture does November 15, 2019