Award-winning learning professional Dave Buglass reveals why significant culture change is on the horizon for L&D. Warning: Dave Buglass speaks his mind. He’s both a champion and critic of Learning and Development, and for more than two decades he’s been a leading advocate of the people who really matter, the learners… As Head of Organisational Capability and Development at Tesco…
Jonathan Kettleborough is Managing Director, Corollis Ltd a consultancy which assists companies in achieving business focused change. This can...
Nick Shackleton-Jones writes: Imagine this: you’re a new leader at Global Corp, and you are enrolled on the ‘Leading...
In my office I have a box of icons and artefacts. The contents of this box connect me to...
Julie Drybrough is the founder of fuchsiablue. An Organisational Consultant, coach, facilitator and generally curious, Julie works across UK and Europe...
There is no doubt that the pace of innovation in learning technology is happening at the fastest rate in...
The Learning & Development profession needs to stop pursuing the myth that we can (or even should) calculate the...
So your objectives are achievable. The design is brain friendly, so you know it will be memorable. You use...
Drawing on her own experiences, Leona Barr-Jones looks at the differences between leadership and management and why they are...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 22 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
active 3 hours ago
active 3 hours, 10 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 29 minutes ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Explore the benefits of open source with Totara at LEARNTEC 2020 January 23, 2020
- imc at Learning Technologies 2020: e-learning trend competency-based learning in the focus January 22, 2020
- Learning Pool appoints learning leader and #WomenInLearning co-founder, Sharon Claffey Kaliouby to help guide North American expansion January 22, 2020
- The TJ Podcast: January 2020 January 23, 2020
- Invitation to take part in the first annual Climate Coaching Action Day on 5 March 2020 January 23, 2020
- Will Brexit hinder UK tech growth? January 22, 2020