I’m always being asked ‘what’s new in neuroscience’ and it isn’t often that big paradigm shifts happen. However a great researcher and writer has just released a paper that everyone should know about. The scientific paper itself is a little heavy to plod through – so I’ve pulled together this summary for you. Do Joseph LeDoux (& Richard Brown) completely…
To me accelerated learning is somewhat of a misnomer, because it is not just about speed. As well as reading...
There has never been a better time to talk about mental health. Until pretty recently, if you’d said you...
Using benchmark data from its well-established accreditation programme, the Learning & Performance Institute identifies the 15 highest-scoring internal learning...
A number of years ago I wrote a tips book entitled ‘It’s Not Rocket Science’. Hardly the most original...
“The secret to success is to be ready when your opportunity comes” For some time now L&D has struggled...
Finalists for the 2017 Learning Awards, representing the highest achieving individuals and organisations in the field of learning and...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series we hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The...
Last year Chair of the Learning and Performance Institute Donald H Taylor ran an online poll asking readers of this...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 16 hours, 22 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 3 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 5 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 42 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 50 minutes ago
- Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
- Cyber Security Awareness: Your company is only as strong as your weakest employee!
- Managing Upwards by Building Trust
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
Tuesday 2nd June 2020
12 noon BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Training your team on how to work remotely April 29, 2020
- Wake me up when it’s over! (Most training sessions are far too long) April 27, 2020
- Climate Emergency: Our role, blog 3 April 23, 2020