Clive Shepherd writes: This year I have worked with clients on a number of projects in which the sole focus has been supporting employees in adapting to a change by providing resources that they could access at the point of need – a process that we normally call ‘performance support’. In a world of immediate access to information at any…
It struck me as I was attending HR Congress in Amsterdam in December, that when I listened to and...
One of the key differences between professions and other forms of occupation is the fact that professionals are bound...
The continuation of the series in support of the 2016 learning at Work Week theme – connect. View Part...
A short highlight reel from the Learning Awards 2018, held at the Dorchester, London in February 2018. Hosted by...
This blog was originally published on my own wordpress site in August 2015 but felt I needed to add...
I’ve recently completed The Winning Mindset, a digital coaching programme from Jeremy Snape, ex England cricketer and now sports...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards and the ceremony taking place on Thursday...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 19/05/2019 - 22/05/2019
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
Partner News Feeds
- Kallidus announces introductory guide to launching learning in the workplace May 20, 2019
- Speexx and Swiss Exams bring co-branded Speexx and Cambridge Assessment English Prep Courses to Switzerland May 20, 2019
- Learning Technologies Group launches ‘Instilled,’ a new learning experience platform May 17, 2019