Clive Shepherd writes: This year I have worked with clients on a number of projects in which the sole focus has been supporting employees in adapting to a change by providing resources that they could access at the point of need – a process that we normally call ‘performance support’. In a world of immediate access to information at any…
The expectation amongst modern employees is that work equals learning. Indeed, learning and development opportunities now rank more highly...
There is a culture shift required to operate effectively in a complex environment; to collaborate, to learn as you...
Honouring the learning visionaries of our time Every year, the Learning Awards celebrates the very best achievements and developments...
Two years ago, the Learning and Performance Institute re-launched the Learning Professional Network and made its content available to...
Elinor Schmitz-Jansen is studying for an MSc in Management at Imperial College. She is currently working at Happy, researching...
For years we’ve talked about empowering people to find their own route to an agreed goal. But is that...
Some L&D teams wrestle with their place in the business world. For those determined to lead change it can...
New legislation is due to come into force from next year, posing strict limitations and large fines with regards...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
Partner News Feeds
- Ella Richardson, LEO: Learning ecosystems March 19, 2019
- Jasmine Kundra joins Omniplex to lead customers to success March 19, 2019
- Jeff Fissel: gomo learning in 2019 March 19, 2019
- Video: putting John Adair’s leadership theory into action March 20, 2019
- How to future-proof L&D March 19, 2019
- Digital learning: how L&D can make the most of technology March 18, 2019