Clive Shepherd writes: This year I have worked with clients on a number of projects in which the sole focus has been supporting employees in adapting to a change by providing resources that they could access at the point of need – a process that we normally call ‘performance support’. In a world of immediate access to information at any…
In this 5 min video LPI Fellow Gary Cookson comments on supporting performance at the point of need and...
In this weeks issue of L&D QuestionTime we hear from Ben Betts. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety...
I was flying from Australia recently. I awoke in the darkened plane not realising whether I had been asleep...
Donald Clark has put an Oculus headset on hundreds of people from 5 year to 85 year olds, all over...
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Duncan Edwards. What in your opinion are the...
The need for effective leadership is obvious, yet it seems training and development programs focused on cultivating new generations...
One of the greatest contributions of technology to make education more effective is the data it generates. But there...
The idea of groups of people working together as a community, sharing best practice, knowledge and challenges, is by...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
active 10 hours, 10 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 20 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 53 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 53 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 56 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
At LEARNING LIVE, Nick Jones and Nick Bate, the Directors of @BlueEskimoJobs Eskimo will be delivering a session entitled “The Joy of Flex – The role of agile working in learning”. #LEARNINGLIVE is free for Heads of Learning so register today at: https://t.co/oGbUvZDinm
Partner News Feeds
- Webinar: Lessons Learned to Help Pave the Way to a Great Rollout July 19, 2019
- New EssentialSkillz whitepaper outlines everything organisation’s need to know about online health and safety training July 18, 2019
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing enhances member experience with new CPD platform July 18, 2019
- The HILL model: 7 key building blocks for high-impact learning July 19, 2019
- Video: How to deal with bullies in the workplace July 19, 2019
- Mindfulness for trainers: the practice of pausing July 19, 2019