Clive Shepherd writes: This year I have worked with clients on a number of projects in which the sole focus has been supporting employees in adapting to a change by providing resources that they could access at the point of need – a process that we normally call ‘performance support’. In a world of immediate access to information at any…
With the flick of a switch, a handful of tech giants can change the nature and extent of mankind’s...
Collecting data for insight and action on learning and development does not have to be difficult or complex. There...
In this new bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of the life blood of the Learning and...
I’ve read the word ‘Millennial’ so many times in articles, branding and advertising over the last few months, that...
The cloud. A term used so much with modern technology and yet we so often see it misunderstood by...
In this 5 min video LPI Fellow Gary Cookson comments on why some organisations find it hard to undertake...
Enterprise application adoption is less than 50%, and employee productivity actually drops when implementing new enterprise applications. The enterprise...
Athletes like Michael Phelps or Usain Bolt are made as much on the field as off the field. They...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 12 hours, 26 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 41 minutes ago
active 1 day ago
active 1 day, 20 hours ago
active 2 days, 16 hours ago
- Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
- Cyber Security Awareness: Your company is only as strong as your weakest employee!
- Managing Upwards by Building Trust
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
Tuesday 2nd June 2020
12 noon BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Training your team on how to work remotely April 29, 2020
- Wake me up when it’s over! (Most training sessions are far too long) April 27, 2020
- Climate Emergency: Our role, blog 3 April 23, 2020