Now that we are all self-isolating (and if you aren’t yet, why not???), tips for remote workers and staying productive at home pop-up left and right. Everyone seems to be an expert on virtual classrooms and online learning these days. Side note: just because you put your materials online, it doesn’t mean that this constitutes good online learning. Make sure…
As the change in working age retirement starts to filter through the number of people over 60 still in...
I am often asked by people in specialist roles if they should remain specialists or move into broader more general...
Are we missing something in L&D? When I began in this field in the mid-1980s the job was very...
Celebrating the best of the best of workplace learning across the globe. The learning and development community’s top organisations...
I’m currently designing training for trainers around creating energy in the training room which has taken me to the...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
With the announcement late last year of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 6 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 7 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 32 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 40 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 40 minutes ago
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- How Samsung transformed their multilingual sales network training
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
[Free Webinar] From Bookcase to Cyberspace - Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
Thursday 4th June 2020
13.00 BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Omniplex survey reveals 85% of digital learning professionals are worried about the impact of Covid-19 on their organisation June 3, 2020
- Filtered and The Sutton Trust help disadvantaged students apply to university post COVID-19 June 3, 2020
- Upside Learning expands its footprint in Europe June 2, 2020