The hysteria about the future of artificial intelligence (AI) is everywhere. There seems to be no shortage of sensationalist news about how AI could cure diseases, accelerate human innovation and improve human creativity. Just looking at the media headlines, you might think that we are already living in a future where AI has infiltrated every aspect of society. While it…
What skills does the modern learning and development (L&D) professional need? asks Donald H Taylor. Have your say in...
Introducing Artificial Intelligence (AI) to your company would be cool thing to do. It’s nowhere near as hard as...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
Donald H Taylor is one of the most respected and experienced figures in the world of training and development....
Using benchmark data from its well-established accreditation programme, the Learning & Performance Institute identifies the 15 highest-scoring internal learning...
Working in a role that puts me in contact with many people involved with change projects, I always find...
For years we’ve talked about empowering people to find their own route to an agreed goal. But is that...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 7 hours, 47 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 14 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 1 minute ago
active 1 day ago
active 2 days, 2 hours ago
- Unleash The Potential of Live Online Learning
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
L&D is having to manage unprecedented levels of change; the almost daily 'moving-of-goalposts'. But the ultimate target is always performance. Data, knowledge and wisdom will lead us. http://bit.ly/36cZvIS #performancethroughlearning #learning
Partner News Feeds
- 3di’s UK head office moves to central Woking January 20, 2020
- UpsideLMS features on Craig Weiss’ Top 50 LMS for 2020 List January 17, 2020
- Learning Technologies 2020 exhibition seminars: first wave published January 16, 2020
- Seven everyday mindfulness practices to enhance your wellbeing January 20, 2020
- Why we should all strive to be lifelong learners January 17, 2020
- Are learners ready to embrace learning innovation? January 16, 2020
- Academy of Executive Coaching January 20, 2020
- What makes a good speaker great? January 20, 2020
- Voice activation technology: Will it transform the way we learn in 2020? January 20, 2020