The hysteria about the future of artificial intelligence (AI) is everywhere. There seems to be no shortage of sensationalist news about how AI could cure diseases, accelerate human innovation and improve human creativity. Just looking at the media headlines, you might think that we are already living in a future where AI has infiltrated every aspect of society. While it…
12 ways in which Toyota create a great workplace. Recently Henry Stewart (Founder of Happy Ltd) got the chance to...
It’s 7:05, you left the house two minutes late, struggled with your keys in the door and have just...
Having a website to promote your training business is essential, but is it visible? How do your clients find...
It was a real honour when Don Taylor asked me to chair 2 sessions at Learning Technologies this year....
When looking for a means to deliver microlearning, how do you tell the difference between fad resources and quality...
Director/CEO – Humanitarian Leadership Academy Farringdon, London – with international travel Permanent This is a rare opportunity to lead...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
AXELOS wants to find out more about skills gaps faced by employees and organisations, preferred ways of learning, and...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 6 minutes ago
active 1 hour ago
active 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 24 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 25 minutes ago
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 19/11/2019 - 20/11/2019
- The 3D Advantage: The Game Changing Skills You Need in Your Team, & How to Build Them
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- How Does Language Training Contribute to Meeting Strategic Business Goals?
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Learning Together – The LPI Global Partner Conference
- The Learning Awards 2020
Data analysis and impact assessment is L&D's biggest weakness (LPI Capability Map). Build a future-ready and effective team with the Performance Through Learning programme and put learning at the heart of your organisation https://t.co/1qonKrn41g #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- Zydus Group L&D Head shares insights on LMS & Business Impact (Webinar) November 19, 2019
- Two Leading Learning Events Now Together Under One Roof November 15, 2019
- New cybersecurity course set to offer non-ICT students a pathway to high demand roles November 14, 2019
- Managing long-term health issues: are your line managers ready for the challenge? November 19, 2019
- Personal development: why coaching is a manager’s job November 18, 2019
- The future of learning cultures: driving performance through organisational change November 15, 2019
- L&D trends in 2020 November 19, 2019
- From contractors to boutiques November 19, 2019
- Turning the supertanker: How large companies can innovate pt 2 November 18, 2019