The Apprenticeship Levy provides businesses with the opportunity to support people from all walks of life, regardless of experience or education, increasing their career potential through training. However, few businesses are taking advantage of the new scheme and risk losing the chance to enhance their workforce. This is because many businesses simply don’t know about the levy, or are confused…
In this article by Lisa Johnson (Assistant Director of Information Services) at global children’s charity Barnardo’s looks at the...
Storytelling is the oldest form of learning design. It’s when we moved from simply passing on behaviours and techniques...
In my office I have a box of icons and artefacts. The contents of this box connect me to...
There’s something not many people talk about: There is a very high probability that no one in your L&D...
Coupled Completion and Fantasy Learning The second emerging learning technology we are going to cover in this series is...
It helped me to realise that ‘Learning’ and ‘learning’ are completely different things. Maybe it will help you. ‘Learning’...
For many organisations striving for success in today’s economic climate, it is no longer enough for your employees to...
Least important — Most important Where would you place learning on this spectrum for your company? I’ve been talking...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 51 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 26 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 44 minutes ago
active 2 days, 1 hour ago
active 3 days, 2 hours ago
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Nothing quite surpasses the feeling of winning a well-deserved award.
Presented by British TV icon Claudia Winkleman at the 5-star London Hilton Hotel on Park Lane, the Learning Awards is widely regarded as the L&D sector’s premier awards ceremony.
Partner News Feeds
- Influencers helping to shape the future of L&D February 17, 2020
- International training: top tips for localising e-learning courses February 14, 2020
- Inclusive learning: how to make your L&D initiatives accessible to all February 13, 2020
- iAM Learning celebrate course library CPD certification at Learning Technologies 2020 February 17, 2020
- Does technology help or hinder communication in the workplace? February 17, 2020
- Make yourself a priority with mentoring February 17, 2020