The Apprenticeship Levy provides businesses with the opportunity to support people from all walks of life, regardless of experience or education, increasing their career potential through training. However, few businesses are taking advantage of the new scheme and risk losing the chance to enhance their workforce. This is because many businesses simply don’t know about the levy, or are confused…
In a recent Learning and Performance Institute poll we posed this question and the result was unequivocally undecided with the...
“If the rate of change on the outside exceeds the rate of change on the inside, the end is...
The Research Companion – is exclusive to LPI members and is an ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There...
I believe that for L&D professionals to be become truly effective one of the changes we need to make...
As the rate of change in the business environment continues to increase, project –based work has become a vehicle...
To me accelerated learning is somewhat of a misnomer, because it is not just about speed. As well as reading...
Securing a bright future through learning and development. The UK is in the midst of uncertain times. With little consensus...
In this 3rd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 19 hours, 2 minutes ago
active 19 hours, 17 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 3 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 48 minutes ago
active 1 day, 2 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Learning to learn: preparing humans for technological change 🤖
From a recent interview at #LearningLive via @LNwire
#Learning #LearningAndDevelopment #FutureOfWork #4IR @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Global Knowledge wins CompTIA Delivery Partner of the Year Award October 14, 2019
- Totara exclusive sponsor of the LMS & Learning Platforms Forum October 14, 2019
- Anti-Bribery Sorted: New mobile game helps corporates combat corruption October 14, 2019
- Graduate skills gap: nurturing business skills in young employees October 15, 2019
- Skills training in a post-AI work environment October 14, 2019
- Defining the skills gap: what can you actually do? October 11, 2019
- Skill Pill present a new partnership with Skills for Justice October 14, 2019
- How to create the perfect learner experience October 14, 2019
- Competency-based assessments: Benefits and types that you must know October 11, 2019