Untapped potential in Learning and Development (L&D) is a lost opportunity in most large Australian businesses. Whilst executives wonder what L&D does, L&D doesn’t get a hearing. Meanwhile, organisations and their people miss significant opportunities. Executives look for answers in all directions – wrestling with over-regulation, meeting customer expectations, digital transformation, and improving productivity and profitability are all front of…
Michelle Ockers outlines the future of learning while confronting the limitations of learning professionals. “The profession is divided. Some...
Are there particular marketing tools and approaches that can help to incentivise learners? In the context of getting clicks...
A beautiful thing is happening. If you’ve read my prior blog posts, you’ll know we are trying something a...
Empathy: a lovely fluffy word, isn’t it? Touchy. Feely. Soft. Perhaps with hints of being rather passive – even...
In a previous blog on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), I touched on cloud services, data ‘ownership’ and responsibilities,...
Rachel Burnham writes: In February I took part in the Curatr based MOOC #exploresocial, in which we were examining...
Kevin Yates has an idea. Let’s create a function in learning and development (L&D) that uses facts to show...
Connect Play, Pushed Play and Open World Learning Pushed play refers to the demand that learners complete a game...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 10 hours, 21 minutes ago
active 10 hours, 58 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 57 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 23 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 19 minutes ago
Partner News Feeds
- Instilled Wins Award for Best Advance in Emerging Learning Technology December 6, 2019
- Why new technology means the marketing sector needs to raise its game December 6, 2019
- eLN Connect 2019 news highlights December 6, 2019
- Three ways to support parents’ emotional health at work, and why it's good for business December 6, 2019
- Deliver more for less in 2020: learning technology trends to watch out for December 5, 2019
- In-house team manager coaching December 4, 2019
- The TJ Awards 2019 announce their winners at historic London venue December 6, 2019
- Developing the future generation December 6, 2019
- From TJ magazine: L&D - a call to action on climate change December 6, 2019