When I started my career as a learning designer, it’s fair to say that my interest in data analytics was limited. It seemed equal parts intimidating, impenetrable and uninteresting. But with more experience of designing and delivering learning interventions and the battle scars to prove it, I quickly realised that data could be my best friend. Data can dissolve stakeholders’…
We hear a lot about how volatile the world is these days. Technology, politics, climate change are all disrupting...
“It is feeling more and more chaotic for our leaders… change coming in from all directions… and they need...
Whether you’re a marketer, accountant or engineer by trade, when it comes to developing as a leader, there is...
In February of 2011, News Corp launched, with some fanfare, The Daily. You are forgiven for missing this. It...
“Accessible design is good design – it benefits people who don’t have disabilities as well as people who do....
Everything you’ve always wanted is on the other side of fear. George Addair Being an entrepreneur means confronting your...
Relatable content is a big part of a winning L&D strategy. Users are far more likely to engage with...
An Institute member is looking to gain ideas, inspiration and resources for connected learning in the workplace – can you...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 7 hours, 28 minutes ago
active 10 hours, 11 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 47 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 26 minutes ago
active 1 day, 7 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Tackle the biggest challenges in modern learning and development, with this series of FREE webinars, Q&A panels, debates, interviews and seminars based on the top challenges in learning submitted to the LPI by you and from leading L&D research.
Partner News Feeds
- Jill Thornton: "Remember to take some time out for yourself" July 14, 2020
- What to do if you're furloughed and feeling like a phony July 14, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020