When I started my career as a learning designer, it’s fair to say that my interest in data analytics was limited. It seemed equal parts intimidating, impenetrable and uninteresting. But with more experience of designing and delivering learning interventions and the battle scars to prove it, I quickly realised that data could be my best friend. Data can dissolve stakeholders’…
Let’s be honest, the best compliment any worker has ever given to compliance training was probably along the lines...
What skills does the modern learning and development (L&D) professional need? asks Donald H Taylor. Have your say in...
I find myself surprised by the frequency of response of a certain kind to the communication of digital change...
TIME—a major concern for most eLearning professionals who are developing courses. There are a variety of engaging mechanics like...
My thoughts are turning to Learning Live later this week. (I am not alone). They are particularly gathering around...
Empathy: a lovely fluffy word, isn’t it? Touchy. Feely. Soft. Perhaps with hints of being rather passive – even...
There are few of us who, including those of us who work in learning & development, who can change...
Sarah Davies, Rising Star Gold Award winner at the Learning Awards 2019, talks to Learning News about her work...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 15 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 44 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 45 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 50 minutes ago
active 19 hours, 38 minutes ago
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 19/11/2019 - 20/11/2019
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Learning Together – The LPI Global Partner Conference
- The Learning Awards 2020
Data analysis and impact assessment is L&D's biggest weakness (LPI Capability Map). Build a future-ready and effective team with the Performance Through Learning programme and put learning at the heart of your organisation https://t.co/1qonKrn41g #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- Two Leading Learning Events Now Together Under One Roof November 15, 2019
- New cybersecurity course set to offer non-ICT students a pathway to high demand roles November 14, 2019
- Fuse at World of Learning November 13, 2019
- Personal development: why coaching is a manager’s job November 18, 2019
- The future of learning cultures: driving performance through organisational change November 15, 2019
- 70:20:10 in a Contact Centre Induction November 14, 2019
- Turning the supertanker: How large companies can innovate pt 2 November 18, 2019
- TJ interviews: Sidetrade’s Luke Hennerley November 18, 2019
- Culture is as culture does November 15, 2019