The tools available for creating e-learning content are stuck in the dark ages, which means we’re not delivering the best possible user experience for learners. We need to stop neglecting the needs of e-learning content creators if this is going to change. When online learning took off 20 years ago, part of the reason was adoption of a very useful…
It is fascinating to be in the job that I am, when we are there to drive business performance...
As a thanks to the LPI for accepting me as a Felow, here is an opportunity to download the...
There is a culture shift required to operate effectively in a complex environment; to collaborate, to learn as you...
We continue the weekly series of articles written by the speakers who will be appearing at LEARNING LIVE – today...
Richard Branson has announced unlimited an holidays policy for Virgin staff….provided, of course, that they get their work done. Technology...
My favourite teacher from my high school days, Mr ‘Geography’ Jones, died recently. I remember his enthusiastic anMagicd, at...
Your invitation to join us for The Learning Awards 2018 Live Stream We are excited to announce that this...
With economic, technological and social change creating a perfect storm for organisations and employees alike, 600+ HR leaders gave...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 11 hours, 13 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 12 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 40 minutes ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
active 1 day, 12 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- Webinar: Making your mind up: how do ideas spread in L&D? October 17, 2019
- Fosway launches new 2019 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 17, 2019
- Amazing and Useful Shortcut Keys for Storyline 360 October 17, 2019
- Senior UI/UX Designer Resume Template October 17, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019