The tools available for creating e-learning content are stuck in the dark ages, which means we’re not delivering the best possible user experience for learners. We need to stop neglecting the needs of e-learning content creators if this is going to change. When online learning took off 20 years ago, part of the reason was adoption of a very useful…
One of my colleagues wrote a blog last year, Musings on my performance appraisal, in which he considered how he...
Here are some of our key learnings from working in the world of mentoring over the last 20 years,...
Learning Culture, skills and talent agility. The recent Knowledgepool Human to Hybrid research has shown that business leaders regard...
In the continuing series we hear the views of Bianca Balcanu. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within...
We continue the weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at LEARNING LIVE...
As chatbots become common in other contexts, such as retail, health and finance, so they will become common in...
The learning and development community’s top organisations and outstanding individuals gathered together in London last night (7th February) to celebrate...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 3 hours, 45 minutes ago
active 4 hours ago
active 15 hours, 30 minutes ago
active 1 day, 11 hours ago
active 2 days, 7 hours ago
- Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
- Cyber Security Awareness: Your company is only as strong as your weakest employee!
- Managing Upwards by Building Trust
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
Tuesday 2nd June 2020
12 noon BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Training your team on how to work remotely April 29, 2020
- Wake me up when it’s over! (Most training sessions are far too long) April 27, 2020
- Climate Emergency: Our role, blog 3 April 23, 2020