Lori Niles-Hofmann writes – I put up a post last week that had quite a few readers clutching their pearls. It said, “No one. I repeat: NO ONE needs to build another leadership course”. Some took objection to the uppercase letters, others thought I was dismissing the skill entirely. Either way, I clearly touched a nerve to those with leadership…
I have been reflecting on the juncture that the L&D industry and profession finds itself in and the expectations...
In this 2nd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
As a trainer, L&D Manager and Author I’ve always tried to explore and share the key ingredients of ‘success’...
My first full-time job after university was working for the National Trust as a Visitor Services Assistant at Wimpole...
Let’s get scientific – even in adulthood, our brains are continually changing. We call this neuroplasticity. In order to...
Rachel Burnham writes: I have been thinking a lot about curation over the last few months. This has been...
In the 1st of a planned series available to LPI members this companion guides the reader through some of the...
Working in L&D at a big company is a great distinction and privilege. The job – to help lift...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 hours, 13 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 48 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 6 minutes ago
active 2 days, 2 hours ago
active 3 days, 2 hours ago
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Nothing quite surpasses the feeling of winning a well-deserved award.
Presented by British TV icon Claudia Winkleman at the 5-star London Hilton Hotel on Park Lane, the Learning Awards is widely regarded as the L&D sector’s premier awards ceremony.
Partner News Feeds
- Influencers helping to shape the future of L&D February 17, 2020
- International training: top tips for localising e-learning courses February 14, 2020
- Inclusive learning: how to make your L&D initiatives accessible to all February 13, 2020
- iAM Learning celebrate course library CPD certification at Learning Technologies 2020 February 17, 2020
- Does technology help or hinder communication in the workplace? February 17, 2020
- Make yourself a priority with mentoring February 17, 2020