Lori Niles-Hofmann writes – I put up a post last week that had quite a few readers clutching their pearls. It said, “No one. I repeat: NO ONE needs to build another leadership course”. Some took objection to the uppercase letters, others thought I was dismissing the skill entirely. Either way, I clearly touched a nerve to those with leadership…
We hear a lot about how volatile the world is these days. Technology, politics, climate change are all disrupting...
I was a bit surprised to read Shona Fletcher’s piece arguing that the classroom is dead and the future...
I’m sure most of you, like me, receive many sales calls a day, week or month. Up until about...
Learning is a journey. Learning has never been about reaching a destination. It is a process, not a product....
Today, everything is personalised. Netflix suggests films based on our previous choices, we get recommended music on Spotify and...
Technology is constantly changing the way in which we work; and no doubt, it’s been the driver for moving...
Companies that prioritise the happiness and well-being of their employees are generally considered more progressive, are viewed more favourably...
This week we hear the views of Glen Butler of Tesco who recently won the prestigious Learning Professional of...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 days, 1 hour ago
active 2 days, 1 hour ago
active 2 days, 23 hours ago
active 3 days, 1 hour ago
active 3 days, 4 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Expert Report to be launched in time for eLearning Africa: countries failing UN education target October 19, 2019
- Scottish sexual consent and disclosure training for universities launched by Marshall E-Learning and Abertay University October 18, 2019
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- L&D of the future: are you ready to adapt to high frequency change? October 18, 2019
- Your self-aware people are your organisation’s competitive edge October 18, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019
- All work and no wellbeing? October 18, 2019
- How L&D can take the dread out of digital transformation October 18, 2019
- Three ways to make mentoring part of your culture October 17, 2019