What is Social Learning? Social Learning is a learning concept which recognizes that undertaking training/educational courses in a collaborative forum, in which ideas can be discussed and concepts freely explored, contributes to much higher engagement and retention than more traditional teacher/learner environments. Learning technology solutions, such as the Social Learning Platform, pioneer Social Learning features (e.g. like and share functions,…
Compliance Training. Two words often dreaded amongst businesses and their employees, due to its stigma as boring and tedious....
Working in a role that puts me in contact with many people involved with change projects, I always find...
The Research Companion – is exclusive to LPI members and is an ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There...
I cringe when I read a learning objective that says, “You will know…” or “You will understand….” My first...
Learning on the go has become something of a phenomenon as more and more people and businesses begin to...
Just over a week ago I had the privilege of attending Learning Awards’ 22nd annual celebration and be a...
The fifth of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give you...
We’re all painfully aware that artificial intelligence is poised to revolutionise the world of work. Learning and performance, HR,...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
active 5 hours, 58 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 17 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 57 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 58 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 51 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Adult Learners Week (Australia)
- 01/09/2019 - 08/09/2019
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
- A Feast of Learning
- Dealing with Change: Beating fear, uncertainty and doubt so we can thrive and flourish
- Culture : Getting the Core Ingredients right
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
[email protected] will be attending Learning Live 2019 to reconnect with old colleagues and make new connections. Learning Live is a great forum for L&D specialists and providers to discuss and explore trends in L&D. #LEARNINGLIVE
Partner News Feeds
- Can charisma overcome resistance towards training and development? August 23, 2019
- VIDEO: What's your work/life tipping point? August 23, 2019
- Transformational leadership: it’s not what you think August 22, 2019
- Free resource: How to create 3D infographics for classroom training presentations August 23, 2019
- What leaders can learn from these nine quotes August 23, 2019
- How to create an eco-friendly office August 23, 2019