What is Social Learning? Social Learning is a learning concept which recognizes that undertaking training/educational courses in a collaborative forum, in which ideas can be discussed and concepts freely explored, contributes to much higher engagement and retention than more traditional teacher/learner environments. Learning technology solutions, such as the Social Learning Platform, pioneer Social Learning features (e.g. like and share functions,…
Learning technology has unleashed a huge range of new possibilities for trainers and training providers. The technology offers the...
As I stood at the hand dryer at my local cinema, my skin being weakly breathed on and transitioning...
A few recent conversations with clients have circled the theme of valuable activity in corporate social networks. At the...
Technical skills will get you an interview, but effective soft skills will get you the promotion. Today’s technical employees...
If you’re still thinking about what to do for Learning at Work Week, here are four key steps to...
The Learning & Development profession needs to stop pursuing the myth that we can (or even should) calculate the...
Participant chosen from a wide range of applicants to be nurtured with targeted skills-building and networking opportunities. The Learning...
I thought it would be helpful to share my preparations and thoughts for the discussion and some useful links...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Kallidus announces introductory guide to launching learning in the workplace May 20, 2019
- Speexx and Swiss Exams bring co-branded Speexx and Cambridge Assessment English Prep Courses to Switzerland May 20, 2019
- Learning Technologies Group launches ‘Instilled,’ a new learning experience platform May 17, 2019
- 2019 Air Jordan 7 GS Topaz Mist is available now May 21, 2019
- What is a Virtual Assistant? May 21, 2019
- The art of persuasion: the new top skill needed by employees? May 21, 2019