What has fascinated me over the past 12 months is how the L&D & HR industry always want things that look beautiful and how this is only ever skin deep. I thought when WYSIWYG was created that the oohs and the aaahs would be calmed over the years, but, it has only got worse with it impacting the reputation of…
Participant chosen from a wide range of applicants to be nurtured with targeted skills-building and networking opportunities. The Learning...
LPI launches refreshed website to celebrate 20 years in workplace learning The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) today announced...
We continue the weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at LEARNING LIVE...
It’s a truism that you get what you measure in a team or a business. When L&D acts as...
In this 5 min video LPI Fellow Gary Cookson comments on why some organisations find it hard to undertake...
Cross-European research into the impact of BREXIT on organisations from a HR perspective opened earlier this week. Fosway Group,...
Over the past few months I have had various conversations with author and speaker Julian Stodd and as a...
Julie Drybrough writes : I’ve been thinking about Martin Couzin’s blog on his take-aways from Learning Live I’m working...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 5 hours, 42 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 5 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 22 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 34 minutes ago
active 1 day, 7 hours ago
Partner News Feeds
- Instilled Wins Award for Best Advance in Emerging Learning Technology December 6, 2019
- Why new technology means the marketing sector needs to raise its game December 6, 2019
- eLN Connect 2019 news highlights December 6, 2019
- Three ways to support parents’ emotional health at work, and why it's good for business December 6, 2019
- Deliver more for less in 2020: learning technology trends to watch out for December 5, 2019
- In-house team manager coaching December 4, 2019
- The TJ Awards 2019 announce their winners at historic London venue December 6, 2019
- Developing the future generation December 6, 2019
- From TJ magazine: L&D - a call to action on climate change December 6, 2019