What has fascinated me over the past 12 months is how the L&D & HR industry always want things that look beautiful and how this is only ever skin deep. I thought when WYSIWYG was created that the oohs and the aaahs would be calmed over the years, but, it has only got worse with it impacting the reputation of…
Sarah Killian writes – while 91% of learning and development teams want to improve productivity and engagement, it’s a sad...
Jonathan Kettleborough is Managing Director, Corollis Ltd a consultancy which assists companies in achieving business focused change. This can...
Learning on the go has become something of a phenomenon as more and more people and businesses begin to...
If you’ve been considering implementing or upgrading the workplace training scheme within your organization, I imagine there’s a few...
It’s 7:05, you left the house two minutes late, struggled with your keys in the door and have just...
May we take this opportunity to wish all subscribers a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year....
This year as I started my fitness routine, I was reminded by a quote by Addison who said that...
Interactive Drama is a powerful and exciting vehicle for learning. New technologies are making it easier to develop, run...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 11 hours, 9 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 9 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 36 minutes ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
active 1 day, 12 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- Webinar: Making your mind up: how do ideas spread in L&D? October 17, 2019
- Fosway launches new 2019 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 17, 2019
- Amazing and Useful Shortcut Keys for Storyline 360 October 17, 2019
- Senior UI/UX Designer Resume Template October 17, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019