What has fascinated me over the past 12 months is how the L&D & HR industry always want things that look beautiful and how this is only ever skin deep. I thought when WYSIWYG was created that the oohs and the aaahs would be calmed over the years, but, it has only got worse with it impacting the reputation of…
Guest blog by Sean Weafer As we start the New Year many business professionals and owners will consider the...
With so many organisations and individuals commenting on the implications for L&D amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, it can be...
Stakeholders can always present problems in the design process. They have opinions. They often have clout and seniority. They...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2020 Learning Awards, we continue this series of the L&D QuestionTime where we...
We’re all painfully aware that artificial intelligence is poised to revolutionise the world of work. Learning and performance, HR,...
Back in the day, Learning Management Systems (LMS) were implemented to streamline the ability to report on learning, particularly...
An article I wrote last week – Learning at big companies – became my most popular. It was a...
……….The L&D conundrum by Myles Runham. It’s that time of year. We have digested the ‘new year, new me’...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 7 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 29 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 12 minutes ago
active 23 hours, 48 minutes ago
active 1 day ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Tackle the biggest challenges in modern learning and development, with this series of FREE webinars, Q&A panels, debates, interviews and seminars based on the top challenges in learning submitted to the LPI by you and from leading L&D research.
Partner News Feeds
- Jill Thornton: "Remember to take some time out for yourself" July 14, 2020
- What to do if you're furloughed and feeling like a phony July 14, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020