What has fascinated me over the past 12 months is how the L&D & HR industry always want things that look beautiful and how this is only ever skin deep. I thought when WYSIWYG was created that the oohs and the aaahs would be calmed over the years, but, it has only got worse with it impacting the reputation of…
Learning management systems contain a goldmine of information that could astonish your recruitment team. Most organisations would agree that...
Although hybrid project management methods have been in existence for many years – only recently has the need to...
Back in the day, Learning Management Systems (LMS) were implemented to streamline the ability to report on learning, particularly...
Are you an experienced trainer with good MS Office and 365 skills? Do you enjoy helping people get to...
About the list “Who is informing your thinking in the learning industry today? Who is able to inspire you...
OR – Can L&D Solve Problems Without Using the C Word (& the P Word)? [For the faint of...
My first article asked if Live Online Learning is dead. It clearly isn’t dead and asking whether it was, evoked...
We can all admit that our actions aren’t always entirely pleasant. This could be caused by external stresses, unsatisfied...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 9 hours, 41 minutes ago
active 10 hours, 12 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 10 minutes ago
active 1 day, 14 hours ago
active 1 day, 15 hours ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Why we need connected leaders to thrive in the fourth industrial revolution January 28, 2020
- Why training is often not the right solution January 27, 2020
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success January 24, 2020
- Book excerpt: Manage your language January 27, 2020
- The professional development trends to watch in 2020 January 24, 2020
- Leadership is a life skill January 24, 2020