OR – Can L&D Solve Problems Without Using the C Word (& the P Word)? [For the faint of heart, the C word = course]. This post has been simmering away on a back burner for some number of weeks now. As a result, there is a good risk it is horribly stewed and not really in a state for…
Collecting data for insight and action on learning and development does not have to be difficult or complex. There...
Most seasoned L&D professionals will have encountered compliance initiatives that they know are merely box-ticking exercises. Compliance training has...
All you ever needed to know about live online learning. Virtual classroom learning, also known as live online, instructor-led...
Are you trustworthy? Yes, of course you are. Most people set out to do the right thing and consider...
In this 5 minute video Fellow of the Learning & Performance Institute Clive Shepherd looks at how modern workers...
This week we hear the thoughts and opinions of LPI member – Daniela Cervini What does the changing nature...
I’m currently working (as part of a larger group) to re-define the Customer experience principles within my business with...
It’s accepted wisdom now, at least in enlightened circles, that a learning or content management system needs to have...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
active 1 day, 2 hours ago
active 1 day, 3 hours ago
active 1 day, 4 hours ago
active 1 day, 5 hours ago
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 19/11/2019 - 20/11/2019
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Learning Together – The LPI Global Partner Conference
- The Learning Awards 2020
Data analysis and impact assessment is L&D's biggest weakness (LPI Capability Map). Build a future-ready and effective team with the Performance Through Learning programme and put learning at the heart of your organisation https://t.co/1qonKrn41g #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- Two Leading Learning Events Now Together Under One Roof November 15, 2019
- New cybersecurity course set to offer non-ICT students a pathway to high demand roles November 14, 2019
- Fuse at World of Learning November 13, 2019
- The future of learning cultures: driving performance through organisational change November 15, 2019
- 70:20:10 in a Contact Centre Induction November 14, 2019
- Social learning: a collaborative approach for the digital age November 14, 2019