Here are some of our key learnings from working in the world of mentoring over the last 20 years, illustrating why some mentoring programmes fail while others take off and fly. Just launch it! As with any great adventure, or indeed any great mentoring relationship – time and thought are needed to plan your mentoring programme and define its purpose…
In this new series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
Following conversations with The Dorchester hotel regarding the adoption of anti-LGBT laws in Brunei, the Learning and Performance Institute...
While L&D professionals are no longer the gatekeepers of learning, they still need to be in the driving seat....
I thought it would be helpful to share my preparations and thoughts for the discussion and some useful links...
I was a bit surprised to read Shona Fletcher’s piece arguing that the classroom is dead and the future...
The skill set needed by L&D is ever-growing. The traditional skills of being able to design performance enhancing courses/workshops/programmes...
There are some simple things you can do on your network to make it more secure. This article provides 6 easy...
“The traditional competencies required for L&D are important but no longer sufficient,” – Donald H Taylor The Learning and...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 days, 2 hours ago
active 2 days, 2 hours ago
active 3 days ago
active 3 days, 2 hours ago
active 3 days, 5 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Expert Report to be launched in time for eLearning Africa: countries failing UN education target October 19, 2019
- Scottish sexual consent and disclosure training for universities launched by Marshall E-Learning and Abertay University October 18, 2019
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- L&D of the future: are you ready to adapt to high frequency change? October 18, 2019
- Your self-aware people are your organisation’s competitive edge October 18, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019
- All work and no wellbeing? October 18, 2019
- How L&D can take the dread out of digital transformation October 18, 2019
- Three ways to make mentoring part of your culture October 17, 2019