In my book, The Future Workplace Experience: 10 Rules In Mastering Disruption In Recruiting and Engaging Employees I identified a need for “serial learning.” Think of this as continuous learning on steroids. Serial learners possess many of the same qualities as serial entrepreneurs. They are intellectually curious, not satisfied with business as usual, always reaching beyond their current role to learn…
……. it’s all about the user Historically, the core focus of many IT Transformation teams has been on getting the...
Modern slavery is still a huge ongoing global issue, with 20 to 30 million people still estimated to be...
The Observation ‘How Do We Become Digital?’ ~ Question to the panel at Learning Live 2017 ‘I feel like...
As a fellow of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) and a consumer of pretty much anything ‘learning’ I...
Connect Play, Pushed Play and Open World Learning Pushed play refers to the demand that learners complete a game...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
Those of you familiar with the work of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) will be aware that two...
The number one driver for using technology in your learning strategy is to improve learning access and flexibility. That’s...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 26 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 2 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 38 minutes ago
active 1 day, 18 hours ago
- Managing Upwards by Building Trust
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Partner News Feeds
- How learning and development can prepare for the post-pandemic world June 2, 2020
- Four stages to embedding a self-determined learning culture June 1, 2020
- The power of reflection time May 29, 2020