In my book, The Future Workplace Experience: 10 Rules In Mastering Disruption In Recruiting and Engaging Employees I identified a need for “serial learning.” Think of this as continuous learning on steroids. Serial learners possess many of the same qualities as serial entrepreneurs. They are intellectually curious, not satisfied with business as usual, always reaching beyond their current role to learn…
My first full-time job after university was working for the National Trust as a Visitor Services Assistant at Wimpole...
I’m currently working (as part of a larger group) to re-define the Customer experience principles within my business with...
In the 5th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
These musing’s follow those shared shortly after the Learning Technologies conference and some of the comments received, which have...
Digital transformation is a term that means both everything – and nothing. To some companies, it’s the difference between...
Author: Sukh Pabial is an occupational psychologist by profession and is passionate about all things learning and development in the...
This week we hear the views of Glen Butler of Tesco who recently won the prestigious Learning Professional of...
Stop for a moment, good leaders of organisations and people. Pause, Practitioners of Learning and Development. Cease acting for...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 10 hours, 52 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 51 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 19 minutes ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
active 1 day, 12 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- Webinar: Making your mind up: how do ideas spread in L&D? October 17, 2019
- Fosway launches new 2019 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 17, 2019
- Amazing and Useful Shortcut Keys for Storyline 360 October 17, 2019
- Senior UI/UX Designer Resume Template October 17, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019