Nick Shackleton-Jones writes: Imagine this: you’re a new leader at Global Corp, and you are enrolled on the ‘Leading Edge’ First Level Leader programme. You arrive early on day one, eager to make a good first impression. The facilitator enters the room carrying a large cardboard box. He removes the lid, releasing a live chicken into the room ‘Catch the…
Everything you’ve always wanted is on the other side of fear. George Addair Being an entrepreneur means confronting your...
Lucy Standing is a chartered business psychologist and vice chair of the Association for Business Psychology. She is the...
Setting the scene for Immersive Learning Technology is forever finding its next best purpose, and we have the opportunity...
It’s been five years since the Experience API (xAPI) specification 1.0 was published. Yet still we are only talking...
Rachel Burnham writes: I have written before about how important it is to focus on performance in L&D and...
There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep...
What’s your learning style? Perhaps it’s based on your senses (auditory, tactile, visual); or how you engage with content...
The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) is excited to announce the launch of a brand new certification for people designing...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 13 hours, 1 minute ago
active 13 hours, 17 minutes ago
active 1 day ago
active 1 day, 20 hours ago
active 2 days, 16 hours ago
- Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
- Cyber Security Awareness: Your company is only as strong as your weakest employee!
- Managing Upwards by Building Trust
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
Tuesday 2nd June 2020
12 noon BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Training your team on how to work remotely April 29, 2020
- Wake me up when it’s over! (Most training sessions are far too long) April 27, 2020
- Climate Emergency: Our role, blog 3 April 23, 2020