Nick Shackleton-Jones writes: Imagine this: you’re a new leader at Global Corp, and you are enrolled on the ‘Leading Edge’ First Level Leader programme. You arrive early on day one, eager to make a good first impression. The facilitator enters the room carrying a large cardboard box. He removes the lid, releasing a live chicken into the room ‘Catch the…
Compliance Training. Two words often dreaded amongst businesses and their employees, due to its stigma as boring and tedious....
The Learning Equation – The Learning Awards 2019 Opening Address We are working in an industry that continues to...
Wikipedia states a Personal Learning Network to be: ‘… an informal learning network that consists of the people a...
These days it’s widely accepted that learners don’t really learn much from just sitting passively in front of a...
Healthy workplaces are more productive, are seen as good places to work and can attract top talent. These...
Stakeholders can always present problems in the design process. They have opinions. They often have clout and seniority. They...
Coupled Completion and Fantasy Learning The second emerging learning technology we are going to cover in this series is...
…………unless you hide it on an LMS. Then they’ll never find it. In my previous role, I was very...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 13 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 32 minutes ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- The Critical Skills your Organisation Needs From You Now
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Building the Learning Team to Help Your Organisation Thrive
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
If you want to be poised for success with the skills that propel today's L&D, this webinar is for you. You'll discover the key roles and skills of L&D professionals
and how you can understand your current capability and plan your future skills. https://t.co/djYBmBP3k0
Partner News Feeds
- OEB 2019: Reassessing roles in learning October 21, 2019
- eLN Connect 2019 London October 21, 2019
- GuyKat announces the opening of a new office in the US October 21, 2019
- Six tips for creating a learner-centric experience October 21, 2019
- Time management myths – busted October 21, 2019
- All work and no wellbeing? October 18, 2019