The expectation amongst modern employees is that work equals learning. Indeed, learning and development opportunities now rank more highly in graduate employment priorities than salary, according to EY. EY’s head of student recruitment, Julie Stanbridge, stated “we are seeing moves away from structured classroom-based seminars and Powerpoint slides to on-the-job learning in dynamic teams, and through working collaboratively on projects.”…
In this 5 minute video Fellow of the Learning & Performance Institute Clive Shepherd looks at how modern workers...
This week we hear the opinions and views of Amrit Sandhar, founder of The Engagement Coach. In your opinion...
The following article by Sally Augustin originally appeared in The Harvard Business Review. Most of us would acknowledge that...
Last night at around 9 o’clock I received an emergency phone call from a Senior Director I used to...
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the ATD International Conference & Expo held recently in San...
Learning Live 2018 took place in September and Learning News asked Kate Graham, one of the track chairs for...
Earlier this month I gave a talk to the Annual ‘MEGA’ Convention of the Professional Speaking Association (PSA). I...
Richard Branson has announced unlimited an holidays policy for Virgin staff….provided, of course, that they get their work done. Technology...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Close 27 September
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 3 hours, 21 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 36 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 58 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 40 minutes ago
active 9 hours, 42 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Start with Who: The Golden Circle of Learning Design
- Crawl, Walk, Run: the first three steps to a more effective L&D strategy
- If You Really Want To Build A Learning Culture - Start With The Learners
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- How to create high performing leaders for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- D2L Connection, Dublin
- 09/10/2019 - 10/10/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Conference Chair, Robin Hoyle, shares insights ahead of World of Learning 2019 September 17, 2019
- The new course selling platform by iSpring September 17, 2019
- EssentialSkillz Achieves Excellent Net Promoter Score (NPS) September 16, 2019
- How Software Development Life Cycle Works? September 19, 2019
- Why self-paced learning is critical to your L&D strategy September 19, 2019
- Leadership: the three top skills all leaders need September 18, 2019
- The TJ Podcast: September 2019 September 17, 2019
- More than 1 in 4 companies are considering changing apprentice providers, study finds September 17, 2019
- How to debrief colleagues when they don't make the cut September 17, 2019