The expectation amongst modern employees is that work equals learning. Indeed, learning and development opportunities now rank more highly in graduate employment priorities than salary, according to EY. EY’s head of student recruitment, Julie Stanbridge, stated “we are seeing moves away from structured classroom-based seminars and Powerpoint slides to on-the-job learning in dynamic teams, and through working collaboratively on projects.”…
There is a wealth of evidence to suggest that coaching helps to optimise learning. From research-based evidence to anecdotal...
There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep...
Baby boomers (the Me Generation) Born 1940s-mid 1960s Characteristics and work ethic: Belief in higher education Rejected the previous...
If you are easily squeamish, this is probably not the blog post for you. If you are waiting for...
This week we catch up with Velda Barnes Head of Learning & Development at Addaction. In your opinion what...
In this issue of QuestionTime we hear the views of Ron Edwards. In your opinion what is the biggest...
The rate and pace of digital transformation is impacting all business functions. HR is at the center of this...
The Learning and Performance Institute is proud to be again supporting Learning At Work Week. Learning at Work Week...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 19/05/2019 - 22/05/2019
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
Partner News Feeds
- Kallidus announces introductory guide to launching learning in the workplace May 20, 2019
- Speexx and Swiss Exams bring co-branded Speexx and Cambridge Assessment English Prep Courses to Switzerland May 20, 2019
- Learning Technologies Group launches ‘Instilled,’ a new learning experience platform May 17, 2019