The expectation amongst modern employees is that work equals learning. Indeed, learning and development opportunities now rank more highly in graduate employment priorities than salary, according to EY. EY’s head of student recruitment, Julie Stanbridge, stated “we are seeing moves away from structured classroom-based seminars and Powerpoint slides to on-the-job learning in dynamic teams, and through working collaboratively on projects.”…
“It all boils down to learning, but not the sort of learning you experienced at school. No, this is...
LEARNING LIVE 2016 is not just another L&D conference. It’s a personalised learning experience designed to meet your needs and challenges. If...
May we take this opportunity to wish all subscribers a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year....
I’m sure most of you, like me, receive many sales calls a day, week or month. Up until about...
We start a new year of L&D QuestionTime with learning & development specialist Henriette Kloots In your opinion what...
It was a real honour when Don Taylor asked me to chair 2 sessions at Learning Technologies this year....
The sports world would never be without their top coaches, and neither should we. Here Gary Cattermole advises businesses...
How do you achieve maximum return on your investment in learning and development? Training is one of the most...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
Partner News Feeds
- Video learning back on top March 20, 2019
- Julian Roberts on Essential Skillz’ compliance focus March 20, 2019
- MPS Interactive Systems at LT2019 March 20, 2019
- Citations in adult learning content March 20, 2019
- Video: putting John Adair’s leadership theory into action March 20, 2019
- How to future-proof L&D March 19, 2019
- The TJ Podcast: March 2019 March 20, 2019
- Politics and the performance mindset: Why Britain needs a Crazy Goal March 20, 2019
- How Brexit will change the game for talent management March 18, 2019