Empathy: a lovely fluffy word, isn’t it? Touchy. Feely. Soft. Perhaps with hints of being rather passive – even submissive. When it comes to business, though, it’s time to banish such banal notions. Why? Well, because this so-called soft quality seems to have an essential role as a customer-service clincher, a killer sales technique, a talent magnet and a make-or-break…
Simulation Gaming Simulation is the representation of real world problems which can be used to rehearse skill deployment in...
We continue the weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at LEARNING LIVE...
The term ‘blended learning’ first appeared in the late-1990s when web-based learning solutions started to become more widely used...
In a recent post Jonathan Kettleborough wrote about how – despite all our efforts – almost 70% of all change...
Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute Donald H. Taylor recently closed his annual ‘What will be hot in L&D this...
I was flying from Australia recently. I awoke in the darkened plane not realising whether I had been asleep...
Those of you familiar with the work of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) will be aware that two...
Honouring the learning visionaries of our time Every year, the Learning Awards celebrates the very best achievements and developments...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 10 hours, 31 minutes ago
active 11 hours, 3 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 1 minute ago
active 1 day, 15 hours ago
active 1 day, 16 hours ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- World of Learning is coming to London January 28, 2020
- Are bad conversations holding your business back? January 28, 2020
- Launch of Emerald Works brings together the combined expertise of three learning organizations January 28, 2020
- Why we need connected leaders to thrive in the fourth industrial revolution January 28, 2020
- Why training is often not the right solution January 27, 2020
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success January 24, 2020
- How to shape your own future in the digital transformation era January 28, 2020
- Why employee retention is vital for business growth in the tech sector January 28, 2020
- TJ Interviews: Showpad's Paul Saleme January 27, 2020