Empathy: a lovely fluffy word, isn’t it? Touchy. Feely. Soft. Perhaps with hints of being rather passive – even submissive. When it comes to business, though, it’s time to banish such banal notions. Why? Well, because this so-called soft quality seems to have an essential role as a customer-service clincher, a killer sales technique, a talent magnet and a make-or-break…
With economic, technological and social change creating a perfect storm for organisations and employees alike, 600+ HR leaders gave...
Curation has always been there as a minor element in the role of the learning professional. When, at the...
Research in neuroscience is gathering pace thanks to advances in technology which allows us to watch what is happening...
……….. its the reverse of that. (So, it turns out that this is a little ranty, perhaps. This post...
I have recently gone on a long journey designing and implementing an ICT self service portal which included, amongst...
Are you ready to be disrupted? Personally I am heartily sick of the abuse of this word. From a...
Where do you have your best ideas? Where are you and what are you doing when those moments of...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we hear from Stephanie Morgan Director of Learning Solutions at Bray Leino Learning. In...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour ago
active 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 40 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 52 minutes ago
active 1 day, 3 hours ago
Partner News Feeds
- Instilled Wins Award for Best Advance in Emerging Learning Technology December 6, 2019
- Why new technology means the marketing sector needs to raise its game December 6, 2019
- eLN Connect 2019 news highlights December 6, 2019
- Three ways to support parents’ emotional health at work, and why it's good for business December 6, 2019
- Deliver more for less in 2020: learning technology trends to watch out for December 5, 2019
- In-house team manager coaching December 4, 2019
- The TJ Awards 2019 announce their winners at historic London venue December 6, 2019
- Developing the future generation December 6, 2019
- From TJ magazine: L&D - a call to action on climate change December 6, 2019