Where do you have your best ideas? Where are you and what are you doing when those moments of clarity come, and you manage to answer those questions that have been niggling you for weeks? I’m going to make some bold predictions here. I’m willing to bet that they will be when you are: Making dinner, probably whilst chopping vegetables…
Latest Issue – June 2016 There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can...
L&D often finds itself trapped between the demands of business objectives and individual learner needs, but there is a...
The Research Companion – a free ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There are so many...
We all need to know about APIs now. As more and better software and more and better data emerges,...
Celebrating the best of the best of workplace learning across the globe. The learning and development community’s top organisations...
Much of my work in the last twelve months or so has been focused on a broad definition of...
Jonathan Kettleborough is Managing Director, Corollis Ltd a consultancy which assists companies in achieving business focused change. This can...
Suresh Naykodi of Saffron Interactive writes – last October, it was announced that there are officially more mobile devices...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
active 19 hours, 46 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 29 minutes ago
active 1 day, 1 hour ago
active 1 day, 1 hour ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Tackle the biggest challenges in modern learning and development, with this series of FREE webinars, Q&A panels, debates, interviews and seminars based on the top challenges in learning submitted to the LPI by you and from leading L&D research.
Partner News Feeds
- Jill Thornton: "Remember to take some time out for yourself" July 14, 2020
- What to do if you're furloughed and feeling like a phony July 14, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020