Where do you have your best ideas? Where are you and what are you doing when those moments of clarity come, and you manage to answer those questions that have been niggling you for weeks? I’m going to make some bold predictions here. I’m willing to bet that they will be when you are: Making dinner, probably whilst chopping vegetables…
Guest blog by Sean Weafer As we start the New Year many business professionals and owners will consider the...
We all need to know about APIs now. As more and better software and more and better data emerges,...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we start a new series of L&D...
Post launch of a new product or concept, begins the vicious cycle of customer acquisition followed by a tutorial...
5 advantages of using Learning Management Systems in the Automotive Industry The Automotive Industry is going through an immense...
I recently attended the Charity Learning Consortium conference and re met brand expert Jennifer Holloway. We first met 4...
The biggest skills gap among learning professionals today is business skills. This is the result of thousands of independent...
Fellow of the LPI Ady Howes shares ideas on using Twitter for Learning. Twitter, the social media platform that...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 10 hours, 56 minutes ago
active 11 hours, 28 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 26 minutes ago
active 1 day, 16 hours ago
active 1 day, 16 hours ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- World of Learning is coming to London January 28, 2020
- Are bad conversations holding your business back? January 28, 2020
- Launch of Emerald Works brings together the combined expertise of three learning organizations January 28, 2020
- Why we need connected leaders to thrive in the fourth industrial revolution January 28, 2020
- Why training is often not the right solution January 27, 2020
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success January 24, 2020
- How to shape your own future in the digital transformation era January 28, 2020
- Why employee retention is vital for business growth in the tech sector January 28, 2020
- TJ Interviews: Showpad's Paul Saleme January 27, 2020