Listening to the latest episode of the From Scratch podcast, my friends Nigel Paine and Martin Couzins were discussing the new report from Maisie VRLearn report, focussing on current uses of Virtual Reality (VR) in learning. What struck me whilst listening to the examples Martin and Nigel shared were the opportunities of social mobility and opening of a global market…
Most people in the Learning and Development world will be familiar with a stakeholder management map: This delightful formula...
What follows is about half of a thought. I hope it is better than none. During an excellent two...
Are you ready to be disrupted? Personally I am heartily sick of the abuse of this word. From a...
In this week’s QuestionTime we hear the views and opinions of one of the Learning & Performance consultant’s Ettie McCormack....
In this article I take a look at how workplace learning has changed over the last 10+ years and...
I blogged recently about the need for a network to help in developing L&D staff and how we had...
It seems to be the perennial challenge for L&D leaders: how do you get your employees to want to...
Here are some of our key learnings from working in the world of mentoring over the last 20 years,...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 10 hours, 47 minutes ago
active 11 hours, 41 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 43 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 46 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 27 minutes ago
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- How Samsung transformed their multilingual sales network training
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Fearless facilitation for the NHS. 7 confidence-boosting tips that will make you a virtual meeting superhero (and 3 things you should NEVER do!). Webinar today at 1PM BST (UK) https://bit.ly/3ctg0Uv #NHS
Partner News Feeds
- How to better support your flexible learners June 3, 2020
- How Confused.com harnesses the power of employee-driven learning June 3, 2020
- Video: Harnessing the power of apprenticeships June 3, 2020