“Where we all think alike, no-one thinks much at all” Walt Whitman It’s interesting to reflect on the the industrial structures and bureaucratic language now adopted by many corporate ‘L&D’ teams: “Learning solution” “Learning program” “Learning delivery plan” “Learning implementation” “Capability framework” “Learning requirements” “Skills matrices” “Learning deployment activities” “Learning objectives tracking” “Learning measurement framework” This narrative reinforces a view of…
The term ‘blended learning’ first appeared in the late-1990s when web-based learning solutions started to become more widely used...
I feel that this is the year of pivotal change within the L&D industry. For years we have spoken...
Last week I went along to the Learning and Performance Institute‘s Learning Live conference. This was my third year...
Participant chosen from a wide range of applicants to be nurtured with targeted skills-building and networking opportunities. The Learning...
Recently BBC2 broadcast “Who’s the Boss,” – three programmes exploring how companies could transform their recruitment with Collaborative Hiring. Henry Stewart was...
Many companies are implementing new technology in support of broader digital transformation goals. However, transformation isn’t just about implementing...
With next weeks 2019 Learning Awards, rapidly approaching we continue this new series of L&D QuestionTime in which we hear...
What’s your learning style? Perhaps it’s based on your senses (auditory, tactile, visual); or how you engage with content...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
active 10 hours, 10 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 19 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 52 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 52 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 55 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
At LEARNING LIVE, Nick Jones and Nick Bate, the Directors of @BlueEskimoJobs Eskimo will be delivering a session entitled “The Joy of Flex – The role of agile working in learning”. #LEARNINGLIVE is free for Heads of Learning so register today at: https://t.co/oGbUvZDinm
Partner News Feeds
- Webinar: Lessons Learned to Help Pave the Way to a Great Rollout July 19, 2019
- New EssentialSkillz whitepaper outlines everything organisation’s need to know about online health and safety training July 18, 2019
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing enhances member experience with new CPD platform July 18, 2019
- The HILL model: 7 key building blocks for high-impact learning July 19, 2019
- Video: How to deal with bullies in the workplace July 19, 2019
- Mindfulness for trainers: the practice of pausing July 19, 2019