“Where we all think alike, no-one thinks much at all” Walt Whitman It’s interesting to reflect on the the industrial structures and bureaucratic language now adopted by many corporate ‘L&D’ teams: “Learning solution” “Learning program” “Learning delivery plan” “Learning implementation” “Capability framework” “Learning requirements” “Skills matrices” “Learning deployment activities” “Learning objectives tracking” “Learning measurement framework” This narrative reinforces a view of…
The world of learning technologies is a global one. Often at events and through networks, I meet people from...
What are the principles of workplace L&D? Donald H.Taylor writes, I’m on a journey, going back to basics in...
It seems to be the perennial challenge for L&D leaders: how do you get your employees to want to...
This week we hear from Antoine Poincaré In your opinion, what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
OR – Can L&D Solve Problems Without Using the C Word (& the P Word)? [For the faint of...
In the continuing series we this week catch up with Mark Aberdour. In your opinion what is the biggest...
Businesses are becoming dependent on artificial intelligence at a stunning pace. The number of enterprises using AI tripled in...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 hours, 43 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 8 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 15 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 15 minutes ago
active 1 day ago
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- How Samsung transformed their multilingual sales network training
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
[Free Webinar] From Bookcase to Cyberspace - Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
Thursday 4th June 2020
13.00 BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Omniplex survey reveals 85% of digital learning professionals are worried about the impact of Covid-19 on their organisation June 3, 2020
- Filtered and The Sutton Trust help disadvantaged students apply to university post COVID-19 June 3, 2020
- Upside Learning expands its footprint in Europe June 2, 2020