“Where we all think alike, no-one thinks much at all” Walt Whitman It’s interesting to reflect on the the industrial structures and bureaucratic language now adopted by many corporate ‘L&D’ teams: “Learning solution” “Learning program” “Learning delivery plan” “Learning implementation” “Capability framework” “Learning requirements” “Skills matrices” “Learning deployment activities” “Learning objectives tracking” “Learning measurement framework” This narrative reinforces a view of…
In an era of increasing work pressure, high expectations and performance-related evaluations, the ability to build in an adequate...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
On the one hand we learned recently that Goldman Sachs view of work/life balance was to tell their interns to...
The Learning and Performance Institute is proud to announce the finalists for the 2016 Learning Awards, the L&D sector’s annual...
Most senior people in large organisations only have one job. That is to keep their job. This is not...
In April I put up an article called ‘Let’s ditch 70/20/10 and all L&D mantras’ on LinkedIn. It was...
I’m exhausted (in a good way) after what was to my mind, the strongest Learning Live event yet in...
“Engagement’ is a common phrase and a common challenge bounded around in the industry. But what does it really...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 19/05/2019 - 22/05/2019
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards