“Where we all think alike, no-one thinks much at all” Walt Whitman It’s interesting to reflect on the the industrial structures and bureaucratic language now adopted by many corporate ‘L&D’ teams: “Learning solution” “Learning program” “Learning delivery plan” “Learning implementation” “Capability framework” “Learning requirements” “Skills matrices” “Learning deployment activities” “Learning objectives tracking” “Learning measurement framework” This narrative reinforces a view of…
A couple of weeks ago I wrote an article on whether legacy L&D infrastructure was aligned with the habits...
Stakeholders can always present problems in the design process. They have opinions. They often have clout and seniority. They...
Clive Shepherd asks the question, Do We Still Need Elearning? ‘E-learning’, by which I mean interactive, self-paced instruction, has...
Learning is a natural human function. It’s how we progress, grow and develop, especially in our early years. However,...
The Learning & Performance Institute is thrilled to announce that the host for the Learning Awards 2019 will see...
The Observation ‘How Do We Become Digital?’ ~ Question to the panel at Learning Live 2017 ‘I feel like...
In this new bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of the life blood of the Learning and...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we catch up with consultant and LPI Fellow Jim Parish. In your opinion what...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 13 minutes ago
active 25 minutes ago
active 30 minutes ago
active 43 minutes ago
active 59 minutes ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Explore the benefits of open source with Totara at LEARNTEC 2020 January 23, 2020
- imc at Learning Technologies 2020: e-learning trend competency-based learning in the focus January 22, 2020
- Learning Pool appoints learning leader and #WomenInLearning co-founder, Sharon Claffey Kaliouby to help guide North American expansion January 22, 2020
- The TJ Podcast: January 2020 January 23, 2020
- Invitation to take part in the first annual Climate Coaching Action Day on 5 March 2020 January 23, 2020
- Will Brexit hinder UK tech growth? January 22, 2020