On the one hand we learned recently that Goldman Sachs view of work/life balance was to tell their interns to leave the office at midnight and take Saturdays off, limiting the working week to a mere 102 hours. A very different approach is being taken by Gothenberg City Council, in Sweden. In a new experiment, they have asked half their care…
As chairman of the Learning & Performance Institute, I always look forward to September and our annual conference –...
The learning and development community’s top organisations and outstanding individuals gathered together in London last night (4th February) to...
Sorry to bore you all with a story about flying. However, it is healthier for my marriage if I...
Something that struck me at Learning Live last month was how frequently curiosity was mentioned, in terms of being a...
Just over a week ago I had the privilege of attending Learning Awards’ 22nd annual celebration and be a...
Sorry to be smug but just got back from holiday and had time to read and relax. My favourite...
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2016 Learning Live Conference being held September 7 &...
Modern slavery is still a huge ongoing global issue, with 20 to 30 million people still estimated to be...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 7 hours, 17 minutes ago
active 11 hours, 57 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 36 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 5 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 35 minutes ago
- Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
- Cyber Security Awareness: Your company is only as strong as your weakest employee!
- Managing Upwards by Building Trust
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
Tuesday 2nd June 2020
12 noon BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Training your team on how to work remotely April 29, 2020
- Wake me up when it’s over! (Most training sessions are far too long) April 27, 2020
- Climate Emergency: Our role April 23, 2020