On the one hand we learned recently that Goldman Sachs view of work/life balance was to tell their interns to leave the office at midnight and take Saturdays off, limiting the working week to a mere 102 hours. A very different approach is being taken by Gothenberg City Council, in Sweden. In a new experiment, they have asked half their care…
Lori Niles-Hofmann begins her new ebook, Data-Driven Learning Design, with what I think may well just be my favourite...
A couple of weeks ago I wrote an article on whether legacy L&D infrastructure was aligned with the habits...
Change or die. Adapt to survive. It’s not just a biological imperative, but also a business one – now...
Are you an experienced trainer with good MS Office and 365 skills? Do you enjoy helping people get to...
May we take this opportunity to wish all subscribers a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year....
Introducing Artificial Intelligence (AI) to your company would be cool thing to do. It’s nowhere near as hard as...
One of the harder topics to address through L&D solutions is the topic of cognitive bias. It’s a hard...
In my book, The Future Workplace Experience: 10 Rules In Mastering Disruption In Recruiting and Engaging Employees I identified a...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 44 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 24 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 32 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 43 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 26 minutes ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- The Critical Skills your Organisation Needs From You Now
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Building the Learning Team to Help Your Organisation Thrive
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
If you want to be poised for success with the skills that propel today's L&D, this webinar is for you. You'll discover the key roles and skills of L&D professionals
and how you can understand your current capability and plan your future skills. https://t.co/djYBmBP3k0
Partner News Feeds
- OEB 2019: Reassessing roles in learning October 21, 2019
- eLN Connect 2019 London October 21, 2019
- GuyKat announces the opening of a new office in the US October 21, 2019
- Six tips for creating a learner-centric experience October 21, 2019
- Time management myths – busted October 21, 2019
- All work and no wellbeing? October 18, 2019