As L&D professionals we talk a great deal about learning when and where we wish and in the style that suits us – there has been much coverage in the press of late with regards to the ideal work life balance of employees and only a few weeks ago it was reported that companies are starting to ban its employees…
There’s a curious division of opinion that has emerged about how innovation can be fostered in organisations. The debate...
“What characterises corporate cult is the degree of control management exercises over employees’ thinking and behaviour. This starts with...
Look to design some one-page checklists (or guides) for new starters or new leaders Run an audience focus group...
We continue the weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at LEARNING LIVE...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
In my last blog post I illustrated a new model of digital literacies in the context of the remix...
The learning and development community’s top organisations and outstanding individuals gathered together in London last night (7th February) to celebrate...
Last week I went along to the Learning and Performance Institute‘s Learning Live conference. This was my third year...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
active 5 hours, 49 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 39 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 8 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 9 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 35 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Lets Create Joy at Work
- Know how to put your AI & Analytics in Action
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Don't just deliver training courses, deliver real business value
- 02/07/2019 - 03/07/2019
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
Why I Said Stop Building Leadership Courses - Read the full article by Senior Learning Transformation Strategist @loriniles on the Learning Professional Network: https://t.co/1jpSIt9lC8
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ Podcast: June 2019 June 17, 2019
- TJ interviews: Nokia's Ritva Elo June 17, 2019
- Why we need to get rid of the term ‘work life balance’ June 14, 2019