A client recently briefed me ahead of a forthcoming event to a group of recent graduates. I was told that many graduate employees over recent years have spurned face-to-face networking events and conferences, seeing such events as a waste of time because they could build the necessary relationships online. There is no doubt that the proliferation of online networks and…
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his...
The term ‘blended learning’ first appeared in the late-1990s when web-based learning solutions started to become more widely used...
How often do we get the opportunity to take on role reversal? To switch places – rarely. Recently I got...
Why companies outside of the L+D industry are doubling their marketing spend. Within our marketing company we have found...
Now, more than ever before, the L&D department has the opportunity to be the ‘orchestrators’ of organisational learning rather...
Efficiency has to make a place for collaboration and adaptability True – to support today’s disrupted world of work....
Here are some of our key learnings from working in the world of mentoring over the last 20 years,...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 hours, 21 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 56 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 14 minutes ago
active 2 days, 2 hours ago
active 3 days, 3 hours ago
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Nothing quite surpasses the feeling of winning a well-deserved award.
Presented by British TV icon Claudia Winkleman at the 5-star London Hilton Hotel on Park Lane, the Learning Awards is widely regarded as the L&D sector’s premier awards ceremony.
Partner News Feeds
- Influencers helping to shape the future of L&D February 17, 2020
- International training: top tips for localising e-learning courses February 14, 2020
- Inclusive learning: how to make your L&D initiatives accessible to all February 13, 2020
- iAM Learning celebrate course library CPD certification at Learning Technologies 2020 February 17, 2020
- Does technology help or hinder communication in the workplace? February 17, 2020
- Make yourself a priority with mentoring February 17, 2020