Management was designed to solve a very specific problem – how to do things with perfect replicability at ever increasing scale and steadily increasing efficiency. Now there’s a new set of challenges on the horizon. How do you build organisations that are nimble as change itself?” Gary Hamel The ideas in this blog, shared throughout 2019 have aligned to this….
In an open culture, we share: we share our successes, our failures, and the respective paths we took to...
The history of education could be summed up as a series of failed attempts to dump knowledge into people’s...
Everyone knows that the brain controls all activities in the body including learning. The goal of learning is first...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
I’m always being asked ‘what’s new in neuroscience’ and it isn’t often that big paradigm shifts happen. However a...
Whatever your IT background or skillset, your work as a technical manager or specialist will never be just about...
A while ago I wrote a series of blogs with a tag of “Being Brave” but after an Learning...
A client recently briefed me ahead of a forthcoming event to a group of recent graduates. I was told...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 hours, 34 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 6 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 4 minutes ago
active 1 day, 7 hours ago
active 1 day, 8 hours ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Why we need connected leaders to thrive in the fourth industrial revolution January 28, 2020
- Why training is often not the right solution January 27, 2020
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success January 24, 2020
- Book excerpt: Manage your language January 27, 2020
- The professional development trends to watch in 2020 January 24, 2020
- Leadership is a life skill January 24, 2020