I am writing out to my community on here on behalf of a colleague, to ask if anyone has every used Shackleton’s story from his survival from his Antarctic expedition on his ship Endurance in a learning activity? She is looking to create a 45 minute session for a leadership team using the Shackleton’s story to link how leading others with a positive and resourceful…
I spent the other evening updating both my iphone and ipad to the new iO8 – the latest version...
I was speaking to an L&D professional a few days ago and we were discussing Oculus Rift in light...
Hello everyone, First impressions are that the network looks and functions great. Looking forward to engaging in some exciting...
IT systems training is often a under-discussed medium of L&D. Corporate Office offers seem to be standard but what...
Afternoon everyone, I’m on the hunt for answers and opinions or thoughts please. It only seems sensible to therefore...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 5 hours, 18 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 48 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 23 minutes ago
active 14 hours, 41 minutes ago
active 2 days, 8 hours ago
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Nothing quite surpasses the feeling of winning a well-deserved award.
Presented by British TV icon Claudia Winkleman at the 5-star London Hilton Hotel on Park Lane, the Learning Awards is widely regarded as the L&D sector’s premier awards ceremony.
Partner News Feeds
- Influencers helping to shape the future of L&D February 17, 2020
- International training: top tips for localising e-learning courses February 14, 2020
- Inclusive learning: how to make your L&D initiatives accessible to all February 13, 2020
- iAM Learning celebrate course library CPD certification at Learning Technologies 2020 February 17, 2020
- Does technology help or hinder communication in the workplace? February 17, 2020
- Make yourself a priority with mentoring February 17, 2020