There is a truism that training and R&D are the first places to get hit when companies want to cut costs. But how do companies get to the point of cutting these areas that ar vital to future success? When speaking to companies I often hear of the intense pressure on L&D to “deliver” and as a result, staff are…
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the...
One of the things that regularly gets me thinking in this modern world of working is how well supported...
In the 2nd of this series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers...
We continue the weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at LEARNING LIVE...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
Like many people, I am registered with a number of social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn..etc. Regularly I...
Headspace, the meditation and mindfulness startup, raised $34m funding last month from a range of venture capitalists, business bigwigs...
Classroom learning is at a premium. People don’t have time and technology has changed the game. However, I believe...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 36 minutes ago
active 47 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Explore the benefits of open source with Totara at LEARNTEC 2020 January 23, 2020
- imc at Learning Technologies 2020: e-learning trend competency-based learning in the focus January 22, 2020
- Learning Pool appoints learning leader and #WomenInLearning co-founder, Sharon Claffey Kaliouby to help guide North American expansion January 22, 2020
- The TJ Podcast: January 2020 January 23, 2020
- Invitation to take part in the first annual Climate Coaching Action Day on 5 March 2020 January 23, 2020
- Will Brexit hinder UK tech growth? January 22, 2020